Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want it to work out and I'll tell you why, that wagon has bleated on for years about living differently, no commitment, allergic to commitment, ain't nothing gonna break my stride, ain't nothing gonna hold me down, living like a nomad, YOLO as she looked on with bitter envy (heg) at everyone getting happy in relationships. Well she can stick with that mentality now cos duck doing a 180 on all her "values" she rammed down everyone's throat cos Ned has thrown her a pity shag.
She doesn't deserve to meet someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't want it to work out and I'll tell you why, that wagon has bleated on for years about living differently, no commitment, allergic to commitment, ain't nothing gonna break my stride, ain't nothing gonna hold me down, living like a nomad, YOLO as she looked on with bitter envy (heg) at everyone getting happy in relationships. Well she can stick with that mentality now cos duck doing a 180 on all her "values" she rammed down everyone's throat cos Ned has thrown her a pity shag.
She doesn't deserve to meet someone.
Say it louder for the people in the back. The ones saying “oh I hope it works out for her. Maybe then she will grow up”.

No she’s a bleep. Having a boyfriend will just make her a more annoying bleep 😂. She will do what she always does a 180 on it - “omg how did I travel solo when I could have travelled with someone” / “no more solo workouts when I have him”.

At least she’s getting more vegetables into her life.. cause it looks like he’s all muscle and not much up there. Maybe she can share her “wisdom”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title 11th hour...
Shiv is busy shagging Flanders, the Furnace is so bad she will take back handers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she has a bloke she's the type that will manifest herself into a relationship guru or pregnancy guru just to try get one up on everyone else. That's her primary motive.

She's horrible. Pity the fool that ends up with her.

Reactions: 11
This is fabulous !!!Little did we know all it took to get her off social media and scamming people was a shag ! Can someone send Ned a lifetime supply of Viagara to keep this charlatan busy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Should we put out a welfare check? Longest I've seen her to without posting some kind of shite haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she's finally had her moment of realisation where she has admitted to those to her the pressures of living differently for Instagram has made her unhappy and bitter. And living a stable normal life is the route to her happiness.

If she admits that and apologizes to everyone she has defrauded, just maybe maybe she may redeem some level of respect.

I suspect London is finished for her or soon will be.
Queue 9-5 job, relationship and disappearance from Instagram. (I hope)!

I'm sure her family would be super happy to see that.

Reactions: 10
I can't see her moving back to Dublin. That would be too much. I read somewhere that rent is cheaper in Dublin than London at the moment. She has a nice apartment, living with someone who travels for work and probably spends time away with her boyfriend. Until that situation changes she won't go anywhere and I don't blame her.

It would be so good for her to get back to training in gyms. Her life is very lonely. It would be good for her to be around normal people not instahuns, so she can see that what she is running away from is not so bad.

Reactions: 6
If she admits that and apologizes to everyone she has defrauded, just maybe maybe she may redeem some level of respect.
Nah - sorry but she has no redeeming qualities 🙃. The pandemic just showcased how awful she is as a human being. So no sympathy for her.

It would be so good for her to get back to training in gyms. Her life is very lonely. It would be good for her to be around normal people not instahuns, so she can see that what she is running away from is not so bad.
Lol did you not see how December went?
Her training people in the gyms - she actively told potential clients - she’s only going to do it a few hours and they have to work around her. Then closed up for 2/3 weeks to enjoy December and January.
She has no desire to train someone in person. Only doing so because she needed the funds. You think she would give up selling her excel spreadsheet to go train full time in the gym? 😂

Also her life is lonely by her own design. She’s the one who can’t maintain personal relationships etc because she is a toxic person to be around - look at how she treated Sinead.

This victim narrative that people are pushing about her - oh poor Siobhan is so bleeping annoying 😂. No one forced her into this life. No one forced her to be a bleep. She did that all on her own. You reap what you sow. She spent the better half of a decade shitting on everybody else who wanted a normal 9-5 life. That she was superior to it all that she goes against the grain.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is fabulous !!!Little did we know all it took to get her off social media and scamming people was a shag ! Can someone send Ned a lifetime supply of Viagara to keep this charlatan busy!!!
He will be doing the Lords work !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.