Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been missing this long? Nearly 24 hours without the approval of strangers. How is she holding up? 😱

Haha - it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't even in Dublin this weekend. All those photos posted were pretty generic - airplane and meal could have been taken anytime. What hairdressers was she in? Was that in Dublin?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she ever been missing this long? Nearly 24 hours without the approval of strangers. How is she holding up? 😱

Haha - it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't even in Dublin this weekend. All those photos posted were pretty generic - airplane and meal could have been taken anytime. What hairdressers was she in? Was that in Dublin?
Pretending she’s in Dublin when she’s really sitting in her apartment eating dominoes and 14 packs of chocolate biscuits, then stomping around to get her steps in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guarantee you there'll be morning yoga and coffee thoughts from Clapham tomorrow.

A story that says "Dublin was amazing...." or " My flight got in....

Not the usual recording the taxi driver speaking and her pulling faces like the taxi driver is the mad one!??

Reactions: 8
I reckon she has spent the weekend with Darragh but he has asked her not to put anything on social media. He’s also maybe been reading here and suggested she go a little more
Private? Can’t imagine why else she’d go radio silent!

Reactions: 18
I reckon she has spent the weekend with Darragh but he has asked her not to put anything on social media. He’s also maybe been reading here and suggested she go a little more
She wants us to know her hands are otherwise engaged. Hence why she can’t post 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
@leahcimm123 I think you hit the nail on the head here….I reckon it’s 100% DD she’s seeing but he’s saying no social media posting. She showed his hand….maybe that’s all he will allow😂😂 I honestly think there is something mentally wrong with her if she thinks it’s ok to show her scabby face. She’s so disgusting & how any man is attracted to her is beyond me. She’s ugly inside & out🤢

Reactions: 16
If this theory is true then he does really like her and is not using her for followers.

He never mentions her so it pretty obvious Ned's not using her for followers.

Does Ned see something in her that we don't or has he ditched her and she's pretending to be out on a date this weekend?

What u you think? He ditched or she's pretending?

Reactions: 12
Ah great start to any relationship - the guy you’re seeing telling you to keep it a secret 😂😂.
Yea that’s defo gonna help her mental health 😂

Jesus Siobhan as much as I think you’re a bleep. Have some respect for yourself. Wasting another few months on a guy who’s making you travel to see him.

Reactions: 14
Ah great start to any relationship - the guy you’re seeing telling you to keep it a secret 😂😂.

Jesus Siobhan as much as I think you’re a bleep. Have some respect for yourself. Wasting another few months on a guy who’s making you travel to see him.
To be fair he came to London the last time they saw each other.

Reactions: 7
@leahcimm123 I think you hit the nail on the head here….I reckon it’s 100% DD she’s seeing but he’s saying no social media posting. She showed his hand….maybe that’s all he will allow😂😂 I honestly think there is something mentally wrong with her if she thinks it’s ok to show her scabby face. She’s so disgusting & how any man is attracted to her is beyond me. She’s ugly inside & out🤢
I mean, in fairness, the foundation covered it well!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If he has asked her not to post then I actually admire him for that. If he wanted the fame he would be milking it. He is already better than sonny in my book! I really hope this works out, could be the making of her.

Reactions: 13
She must be very “busy” as clearly hasn’t got the Sunday papers to share some drivel with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he has asked her not to post then I actually admire him for that. If he wanted the fame he would be milking it. He is already better than sonny in my book! I really hope this works out, could be the making of her.
Yea it won’t though - even if he asked her not to post. We all know she would have gotten an arm slip in the picture or something to show who it is 😂.

and if it did work out - she would have to admit she was wrong about her living differently life and not needing a man in her life because she couldn’t be tied down and wanted her freedom to travel when she wanted….

I would put money on it that she’s hoping he will move over to London cause she won’t move back to Dublin

Reactions: 3

Tbf he has a functioning business when she has.... well I don't know what you'd call the Furnace... A shitshow I guess!

Reactions: 5
I think the silence is for our benefit… wanting her 1 (one) troll to think she’s having the most amazing weekend with her fella…. Awaiting the ‘Amazing time at home ☺’ post or something to that effect!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.