Siobhan O'Hagan #42 Rim licker extraordinaire, never manages to wash her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was chatting one of the other girls in work, funnilybshes a tattler too lol... her theory is Shiv is literally one of these people who is convinced she's thisbfitness hotting who will end up on the arm of a millionaire. I kinda agree. However Shiv you are way beyond all aspects now.

Reactions: 10
Was chatting one of the other girls in work, funnilybshes a tattler too lol... her theory is Shiv is literally one of these people who is convinced she's thisbfitness hotting who will end up on the arm of a millionaire. I kinda agree. However Shiv you are way beyond all aspects now.
In other words she's utterly deluded which I agree with from the amount of tagging of F1 drivers, Dermot Kennedy and other celebrities trying to get herself noticed.

Reactions: 20
The only way I can describe her is she is a complete paradoxical character.

Her actions are constantly at odds with what her stated goals are. A good recent example is appearing unnecessarily on her stories obviously after picking her spots to the ends whilst gushing about the weekend she is about to have and the effort she is putting into it to make herself stunning.

It's the same with her punishment training, completely at odds with the mindset she is trying to portray etc etc.

Reactions: 18
Thread #42 and Shiv is still a megacunt.
Are you surprised? She has no self-awareness so therefore cannot correct her behaviour.

I had some thoughts on the last thread about her life being lonely and I was genuinely feeling bad for her until someone else pointed out how badly she treated Sinead. I have to agree. Sinead is a bit dim and has low self-esteem. Siobhan was a complete witch to her - someone who genuinely wanted to be her friend.

I'm glad that Sinead has more followers than her now. Even more so that most of them probably followed Siobhan at some stage.

Reactions: 20
Dermot kennedy playing in the background and Clapham who gets a tick on the shiv bingo card 🤣

Reactions: 16
And no on the road again suitcase reel for a while now. No one to try flex too?

Insufferable bell end. Funny how Begs hasn’t tagged her or commented about her bff MP tat buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's because she never left London. Dose
Haha - that was my theory and her silence is really reinforcing it!

Did anyone catch the name of the salon she was supposed to be in on Friday? Where was it?

Oh! Just checked https://iganony.com/profile/siobh.ohagan and I can't see the salon story. Does that mean she either deleted it or it was posted before those hilarious Venn diagrams? I'm guessing the newspaper was an airport read so the salon must have been in London before she went to the airport.

I don't think she went anywhere this weekend!

Reactions: 6
Yeah find it hard to believe she left London myself. So much evidence!! (Or lack of haha)
Yea same. She’s nothing if not predictable - like she would be a serial killers wet dream 😂. Her routine never changes and you can literally predict her life weeks before it happens 😂

IF she flew home - we all know we would have gotten a CFR video. A westlife song as the plane touched down. A bundled up “I’m so embarrassed walking through River valley talking to my phone”. A pint picture from a bar in swords.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yea same. She’s nothing if not predictable - like she would be a serial killers wet dream 😂. Her routine never changes and you can literally predict her life weeks before it happens 😂

IF she flew home - we all know we would have gotten a CFR video. A westlife song as the plane touched down. A bundled up “I’m so embarrassed walking through River valley talking to my phone”. A pint picture from a bar in swords.
Don't forget making faces filming the taxi drivers without their permission on the way from the airport.

Ugh she's an absolute gee bag!

Reactions: 12
Are you surprised? She has no self-awareness so therefore cannot correct her behaviour.

I had some thoughts on the last thread about her life being lonely and I was genuinely feeling bad for her until someone else pointed out how badly she treated Sinead. I have to agree. Sinead is a bit dim and has low self-esteem. Siobhan was a complete witch to her - someone who genuinely wanted to be her friend.

I'm glad that Sinead has more followers than her now. Even more so that most of them probably followed Siobhan at some stage.
No surprises with Shiv’s behaviour. I've been here since thread #1. The cuntiness is standard.

Reactions: 14
Today's email....must have a major hangover...she's not even trying anymore.

Love how she name drops Sinead.....they are still friends...ok everyone!!!!!!!!

I find the psychology of money fascinating. I definitely changed my mind since being friends with Sinead, and she made me have more of an abundance mindset.

But sometimes I laugh at myself when there are somethings that I refuse to spend money on:

e.g.
- a taxi to/from the airport. This comes from living in Swords and being able to text my parents saying "landed" and they'll be there before I have collected my bag

- a really useful app. Have you ever seen an app that could organise your messy life but then you see that it is 0.79c and you change your mind?!

- to use the toilet in Stephen's Green shopping centre. I think it was only 20c the last time I checked but I would rather risk it than fork out.

- Priority delivery on UberEats. Yes I'm starving for my burrito but I will wait an extra 20 minutes rather than pay an extra £1.49

But when I compare it to the stuff that I would spend money on, without a second thought - it's really not rational!

e.g.
- £13/€15 Margaritas in a London cocktail bar. And they are TINY. You might as well order the next one as you get served the first one.

- Flights. I have no context of how much it should cost to fly anywhere so when they just randomly generate a price, I hand over the money.

- burritos on UberEats

And why am I talking to you about this? Because I was considering the price of The Furnace (€99 per month for 3 months or 1 payment of €259), and considering what value it brings to people, and why they should pay it.

The value they get in terms of knowledge, mental freedom and results, is well worth it (not just in my opinion!).

It covers everything you need for nutrition, training and mindset to get you to your goals.

It just depends how much you value your goals?

It will cost less than 2 margs a week in London anyway!

So if you'd like to join - click here, or feel free to reply if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I value margs ok" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What on earth?? Her idea of value for money and her alck of awareness of things like flight costs speaks volumes...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.