Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard not to think at this stage if it was Darragh she would be showing his full face similar to the Christmas photo.

I think it's someone else and she's trying to make him jealous. Which won't happen because she is rotten.
Exactly 😂. One thing she isn’t is subtle E.g - talking about a holiday duck and then bringing him to the family Xmas gathering 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon someone or Darragh pulled her aside and told her calm tf down and dial it down a few notches.

Reactions: 10
I think it's someone else and she's trying to make him jealous. Which won't happen because she is rotten.
[/QUOTE]
I agree. If it was a.date with Darragh or anyone with potential there's no way she'd come on her stories this morning with her face raw from picking spots as she kindly shared with us 🤮 I'm thinking its peanut or a friend and shes using the coy snaps to make it look like a date.

Reactions: 14
I agree. If it was a.date with Darragh or anyone with potential there's no way she'd come on her stories this morning with her face raw from picking spots as she kindly shared with us 🤮 I'm thinking its peanut or a friend and shes using the coy snaps to make it look like a date.
[/QUOTE]
Her night will be some grub. A lot of drink. Home to the box room (because I didn’t see a room tour) with a cucumber from the Aldi around the corner and thinking of Darragh as she drunk dials him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything yesterday confuses me.
The poor PT giving her coffee and being filmed, obviously unhappy.
I love London posts because she has to actually get the Tube to work once, and not just lounge around all day.
Diren looking like he's gutted to see her, but she films and posts it.
The squalor and her having f all else to do but still acting like putting her clothes away is too much. Also - just ditch the tan! It's 2023. You're living somewhere with a LONG winter. Accept it.
Her book recommendations again! I read that book over Christmas - sister loaned it to me in early December (she's a bookworm and theatre expert). Such a strange way of endorsing a book that's about a teacher having an affair with a schoolgirl. It's an excellent read but is pretty dark, obviously dealing with grooming, consent etc. I'm not one for trigger warnings really, but think I'd at least mention that it wasn't chick lit.
Hey! What’s the name of the book? I want to read it. Thanks

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

Or the waiter as they put the food down

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

Dinner with her best pal Kate to discuss fat loss attempts, Peleton, reformer Pilates, and how The Furnace is >> all of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dinner with her best pal Kate to discuss fat loss attempts, Peleton, reformer Pilates, and how The Furnace is >> all of these.
[/QUOTE]

😂😂😂Almond croissant for dessert 🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was umming and arring about whether it was Ned. But we'd have definitely had a flash of tattoos in the bed for our benefit if it was...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She hardly got up to much she was liking Instagram posts at 5am this morning from John Kavanagh and others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
No dressed up to go out photo, no videos from the night out, no hungover breakfast this morning.....

Either she got the ride of her life last night or she's making it all up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.