Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my fooking god!!!
Is this real?? Is this serious?? Is there a Shivtastic wedding on the cards???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
What's even more shocking about this family pic is that she hasn't plonked herself front and centre 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh they’re defo an item for him to be included in the family Christmas photo, I wonder will she move back to Dublin now.

Reactions: 24
The way I RAN here when I saw the pic

So we thought they met in Dubai, is there a chance they had met and were seeing each other before then and both like F1 and decided to just meet up there? Otherwise it's way too quick to me in a family Xmas pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have typed, deleted and rewritten a post about 10 times....

They met 4 weeks ago. I HAVE NO WORDS.

Except why the f has he kept that god awful November tache?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I suppose he already met the whole family at the F1?
But jaysus she moves quick (as does he obviously!) My mam won't let anyone in our photos unless we've been with them ages cos if there's a break up you don't want the photo anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All a bit full on 🙈 only been with him a wet weekend 🥴😅
I’m in shock 😂 introducing him to the family is one thing but inviting him to Christmas 🚩 slightly feeling more hopeful as a single woman, he’s not bad at all lol if Siob can attract him without washing her hair for a week and peeling strips off her gob in public there’s hope for us all 😅 I must be doing something wrong washing daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m in shock 😂 introducing him to the family is one thing but inviting him to Christmas 🚩 slightly feeling more hopeful as a single woman, he’s not bad at all lol if Siob can attract him without washing her hair for a week and peeling strips off her gob in public there’s hope for us all 😅 I must be doing something wrong washing daily
“ ‘Til a declining follower count do us part”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m in shock 😂 introducing him to the family is one thing but inviting him to Christmas 🚩 slightly feeling more hopeful as a single woman, he’s not bad at all lol if Siob can attract him without washing her hair for a week and peeling strips off her gob in public there’s hope for us all 😅 I must be doing something wrong washing daily
Like you’d think she’d try & keep him off her insta even for a few months at least just incase it goes tits up 🙈 such a silly little girl at age 35 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is pure golden.🤣 A release of him on a family photo on Christmas Eve of all occasions. From what started as a one night stand in Abu Dhabi.

He will never put up with her shoddy hygiene and disgusting habits.

She'll start tagging the life out of him now and Id say a move back to Dublin is imminent!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.