Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she'd spent money on a hotel she'd be posting about it. She can't buy a sausage roll without bragging about it.

No, she's only in town early cos there's no room in the box room to film her daily "has-everyone-seen-my-cervix" yoga shots.
Yea I’d more believe that - it’s very telling when she’s quiet. She defo stayed in the box room. Got up to basically get the swords express into town for 9. To look like she’s busy 😂.

Living differently yet doing the morning commute into the city centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s the sort that will start appearing in the pup where ya man will be! “Oh I didn’t know you came here!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the sort that will start appearing in the pup where ya man will be! “Oh I didn’t know you came here!”
Probably did her morning yoga stretches on the footpath outside his gym. Lurking about in down dog position, acting all nonchalent, biding her sweet smelly time :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any place that calls someone an ‘influencer’ is off my visiting place. I’d go so far to say she’s a disinfluencer
I mean, Simmer should issue the UK equivalent of a cease and desist against her for making all their meals look terrible. And she made that breakfast whatever look revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder will herself and the dose becca gillen meet up ? I feel a rift between these morons

Reactions: 7
Wonder will herself and the dose becca gillen meet up ? I feel a rift between these morons
Wasn't she talking about/bad-mouthing Becca Gillen when she attacked Sinead on the bed in Manchester that time and Sinead put it on her stories....

Maybe Sinead told her what it was about.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wasn't she talking about/bad-mouthing Becca Gillen when she attacked Sinead on the bed in Manchester that time and Sinead put it on her stories....

Maybe Sinead told her what it was about.
Definitely. I remember that …. Was after she in Galway … he Hegarty is a dose but I did enjoy her posting that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely. I remember that …. Was after she in Galway … he Hegarty is a dose but I did enjoy her posting that 🤭
Considering how agressive Shiv's response was she was definitely up to no good!

She is conspicuously quiet today. Not like her to go this long without posting some nonsense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Came here to say this! She’s so predictable! She’s a caricature of herself at this stage. Side note - how much does she spend every week on eating out alone?! Never mind the copious amount of drinks she consumes.
I mean are ever truly alone when you’re having that inner monologue conversation she’s obviously having with herself.
“I love London / I’m so happy / I love my life / I’m not lonely I live differently / I don’t need a man / maybe I should post a pic of me in town to let Darragh know I’m available”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.