Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot every single feckin time she is out and scans the crowd in the pub, gives me so much rage.

Reactions: 11
Shivers Bingo 22 anyone??

- chicken fillet roll (CFR for the cool kids)
- bag of 3FE
- time and weather stamp
- her walking in the rain, hood over her head with phone rammed up her nostrils
- pic of her holding a pint of guinnness
- a whinge in a caravan in wexford
- margs in no 37 Dawson Street
- trop to Pennys in Swords
- her mother's rocky road ( Christmas 🎄 edition)
- the manky coat she pulls out of her wardrobe in Swords

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she got a deal on the flights because of Laura. Even my Ryanair ones were expensive when I booked them back in August!

Reactions: 6
- a whinge in a caravan in wexford
- margs in no 37 Dawson Street
- trop to Pennys in Swords
- her mother's rocky road ( Christmas 🎄 edition)
- the manky coat she pulls out of her wardrobe in Swords
Lads I’ve just remembered that we need to mark the anniversary of one of the most awkward things she’s ever done:

The Daniel Wellington ad in front of the family Christmas tree last year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She hasn't done a DW advertisement in ages. They must have dropped her hungry ass!

Going by the fact she has to take about 40 videos of Dublin with the same music I'd deduce she's homesick somewhat and not really liking London. London has Christmas lights aswell for duck sake Shiv.

All this is a disaster because we would rather she stays off this shores. I guess a Dublin love conquest has our great stomper thinking of a potentially normal life.

Which with her attitude will never happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is anyone a PT here and be able to share how shite a PT would have to be to have no clients between now and January?
I am, and although yes you are quieter for 2-3 weeks because people are busy & it’s not a priority, I’m only taking the 23rd-26th off for Christmas because I still have people wanting to train obvs.
Lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am, and although yes you are quieter for 2-3 weeks because people are busy & it’s not a priority, I’m only taking the 23rd-26th off for Christmas because I still have people wanting to train obvs.
Lol.
My PureGym is quieter at the moment, but the regulars are still there. And the trainers! She really is a dose.

Reactions: 9
Shivers Bingo 22 anyone??

- chicken fillet roll (CFR for the cool kids)
- bag of 3FE
- time and weather stamp
- her walking in the rain, hood over her head with phone rammed up her nostrils
- pic of her holding a pint of guinnness
Some sort of meal or drink with D man's tattooed arm in the shot / span!

Mention of a holiday that's been booked, cause she's suuuch a traveller.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You don't blag your way into Aer Lingus with butt selfies and waffle
Aer Lingus should have this printed on all their recruitment flyers.

ETA: No homeless in London either I see.

Someone tell her to do a story with the classic song "Streets of London" playing over it, instead of that shite Fairytale of New York.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No one:

Shiv: I identify as homeless when it's suits and took one of their vaccines. Dublin's so poor, there is no homeless in London. I love London. Support the homeless. Look how amazing I am✌

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No one:

Shiv: I identify as homeless when it's suits and took one of their vaccines. Dublin's so poor, there is no homeless in London. I love London. Support the homeless. Look how amazing I am✌
Yes. Remember when she “highlighted the realities of not having a home” when she spent approx two hours inbetween luxury rental properties in Mayfair. Wanker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no low she will stoop to for content and likes. As everyone above said. Does she still identify as homeless ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.