Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hole she is any good at breathwork. The woman can barely construct a sentence without saying "ehhhhh" between sucking in her spit when trying to speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could I ask what sort of price she is per month? Been thinking about getting a coach but don't want the zoom call without knowing approximately the cost
It was about 3 years ago when I was with her she was £120 a month! Not sure what she would be charging now

Reactions: 2
Alexa Pause

SHIVERS *can't remember what she was talking about.

Roll up roll up, 💸 is needed for the Xmas purge starting in few days.

Does boss babe Shiv do anything for charity especially as she's coming home to a country where people are on their knees and freezing to death on streets. She would go to St Vincent de Paul just to get free food and take from the needy (homeless vaccine comes to mind and help Bali where she went shopping instead )

Hoover

Reactions: 10
Must get in to this breath work lark... sounds like the 2 bali babes had a tantric experience !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does boss babe Shiv do anything for charity
@Madeline 74 - that’s funny what Christmas cracker did you get that joke from? 😂

She’s the type of person who won’t do anything for charity unless she can benefit from it first before whoever it’s intended for.

Help to feed Bali? Sure but let me leave my villa where I pay people to deliver my magnums and clean the tit of my toilet bowl (cause flushing is for living normal people) and go get pictures beside a 5KG bag of rice in my bikini top 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn’t unfortunately but I saw it

He put a laughing face beside it

It’s all verrryyyyy embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Her mentioning being an Actuary is so insulting to people who are in fact, actuaries.
She got good LC results and started a degree which meant she could have taken actuarial exams.
She wasn’t studying Actuarial science, which is what I believed she did when I first followed her and was impressed and intrigued which is what she wanted!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why the obsession with the temperature stamp 🥱🥱 Ireland and the UK are experiencing the cold spell .. so what if it's -2 in london, you swear she had to be somewhere 😑 it's -4 where i am right now and ive to get in my car and drive untreated roads with 3 young kids in the car as do alot of people this morning 🥶 Bore off Siobhan

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why the obsession with the temperature stamp 🥱🥱 Ireland and the UK are experiencing the cold spell .. so what if it's -2 in london, you swear she had to be somewhere 😑 it's -4 where i am right now and ive to get in my car and drive untreated roads with 3 young kids in the car as do alot of people this morning 🥶 Bore off Siobhan
You know it’s a bad sign when more of your content is based around the temperature in the morning 😂.

People get more weather updates from her then Fitness content

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.