Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Shiv would get even near the same reaction from her folks returning home as a surprise in 2022

Bali/Covid was the demise of her. She has just turned into a total witch.

Can imagine her mam saying "For duck sake she's back again with the camera"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know her mother was completely shocked when she appeared 4 years ago but she totally left her hanging for a hug 🤣🤣🤣 like when diren jumped out of the pool when she jumped in leaving her hanging too, he wouldn't move that fast if a shark was in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flying home on Dec20th, a lot of offices not closed til 22nd or 23rd this year, what will Shivvers do with herself?
Hang out of roisins friends and claim that she’s apart of the group. When in reality she has no friends in swords. So it’s either go out with roisins friends or stay in and drink with her parents.

Reactions: 13
Hang out of roisins friends and claim that she’s apart of the group. When in reality she has no friends in swords. So it’s either go out with roisins friends or stay in and drink with her parents.
That’s if she’s not chasing around her crush of the month. Last Christmas it was Joe Canning. Likely James Smith the year before. Her antics last week didn’t work with the new fella. Who’s next, my song writing ability is well below par in the tattle sphere but someone should write one on her antics 🤣
🎵 last Christmas.. Shiv gave you her heart but the very next day, you ran the f*ck away 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s if she’s not chasing around her crush of the month. Last Christmas it was Joe Canning. Likely James Smith the year before. Her antics last week didn’t work with the new fella. Who’s next, my song writing ability is well below par in the tattle sphere but someone should write one on her antics 🤣
🎵 last Christmas.. Shiv gave you her heart but the very next day, you ran the f*ck away 🎶
🎶This year in my My Protein gear
Use code Siobhan for a 40% special..special🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Shiv out on a revenge date I wonder since your man isn't bothered with her.?

The head of her. That fake smile is rage inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Flying home on Dec20th, a lot of offices not closed til 22nd or 23rd this year, what will Shivvers do with herself?
She’ll probably hit The Dean hotel in Galway for a couple of days R&R on her own

Fair play, she’s not giving up without a fight

CC6D3F83-3212-4BE4-A3AD-560512EBCD71.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’ll probably hit The Dean hotel in Galway for a couple of days R&R on her own

Fair play, she’s not giving up without a fight

View attachment 1795328
Maybe she’s just that tit in bed that he’s avoiding her like the plague 😂. I mean she’s lazy in her day to day life. Do you really think she comes alive for sex? 😂😂. I say she just laid there staring at a mirror of looking at herself 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m mortified for her liking all his pics and him not one but arsed about her hahahah.

Aw Jesus. We’ve all been there, except we didn’t tell the world about it via email & calling it a holiday romance. Meanwhile also ditching the family on a family holiday to get your hole. Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Too old for a working holiday visa in Aus, too dry to go back to Bali, still loves oh Clapham, but now it's too cold, so only a matter of time before she retires to Portugal! Although doubt she would be welcome by the Brother-in-law?
Or will insta Huns go back to Thailand with Bali's new laws?
I've been missing for a while. What happened with the brother in law?

What happened with the ladin Dubai - hope so you know who he is? Did she tag him in photos?

I feel so bad for him. He must be modified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The mother not throwing her arms around her was strange. Maybe she was put off by some dope filming the whole thing but she kind of recoiled. As usual, Siobhan falls flat on her face

Reactions: 6
The mother not throwing her arms around her was strange. Maybe she was put off by some dope filming the whole thing but she kind of recoiled. As usual, Siobhan falls flat on her face
It's really awkward to watch !

Reactions: 7
I felt like the da was itching to tell the person filming to duck off. They looked extremely uncomfortable. He even said “don’t be posting that”. im sure that was like blasphemy to Shiv.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.