Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @LetsCallEmOut festive themed but not sure if the thread will last until Christmas.

Anyone want to do a recap?

Reactions: 14
Quick recap!
Last thread started on Nov 11th so Shiv has been verrry busy!!

she entered a Jits competition for the first time and said she doesn’t understand the rules or anything at all about the sport.
She thought that she would put up a stone in weight whilst she goes away for a two week holiday so entered in the weight category higher, but folks, don’t worry, she is “bigger and stronger than most girls”
Reader; she only went and won the fricking gold medal, we think coz the Growler was woken up (will get to this later), and so it actually knocked out the opponent with the super stench.

she paid for an amazing holiday for her fam coz she is a millionaire boss witch and paid for flights? Accom? Entry to F1??
All we know is the hotel looked like tit, in the middle of nowhere and they had to drive to find other people, but that’s cool coz Shiv needed to prep her liver in peace

And now for the finale!!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

Siobhan had a holiday romance!!
Yes!! She had a few shags with a fellow PT and finally got the ride!!!
It’s so beautiful, the family were all involved and we are hoping for little gym bunnies next year!!!

In part 40 of Shivs life we see her on the prowl for her romantic lover, so stay tuned!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Quick recap!
Last thread started on Nov 11th so Shiv has been verrry busy!!

she entered a Jits competition for the first time and said she doesn’t understand the rules or anything at all about the sport.
She thought that she would put up a stone in weight whilst she goes away for a two week holiday so entered in the weight category higher, but folks, don’t worry, she is “bigger and stronger than most girls”
Reader; she only went and won the fricking gold medal, we think coz the Growler was woken up (will get to this later), and so it actually knocked out the opponent with the super stench.

she paid for an amazing holiday for her fam coz she is a millionaire boss witch and paid for flights? Accom? Entry to F1??
All we know is the hotel looked like tit, in the middle of nowhere and they had to drive to find other people, but that’s cool coz Shiv needed to prep her liver in peace

And now for the finale!!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

Siobhan had a holiday romance!!
Yes!! She had a few shags with a fellow PT and finally got the ride!!!
It’s so beautiful, the family were all involved and we are hoping for little gym bunnies next year!!!

In part 40 of Shivs life we see her on the prowl for her romantic lover, so stay tuned!!!
God it’s like Christmas came early. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No sign of her yet but I'm sure we will get a time/ temperature stamp very soon !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't. I just can't lads. The second hand embarrassment is real. She needs to be put on a drip for dehydration because this girl is THIRSTY!!! She has no chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can't. I just can't lads. The second hand embarrassment is real. She needs to be put on a drip for dehydration because this girl is THIRSTY!!! She has no chill.
Thirsty was the first thing I thought when I seen that post.

Thirsty bum wrapped up in penny's tights I just can't. And the grin, so unnatural and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Living differently really means go on darragh stick that dildo up me ar… 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember in Bali when there was some mention of Hegs encouraging her to ‘tap into her feminine side’? That’s when she start posting these ridiculous thirst trap (LOL) photos. She’s clearly so uncomfortable doing them because she knows she looks like a complete dope. I presume her thinking is that her mates do it and it works for them, NEWSFLASH Slob…. You look bleeping ridiculous. If she just put up a normal natural photo of her having a laugh with her friends,I think there’d be a far higher chance of Dubai Dazzler looking to hook up again….. as long as she was paying of course 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stuffing her face and still wearing last nights makeup 🤮
Hey Siobhan fyi… SuperValu sell these really handy little packs of makeup remover wipes 🧻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s had way more filler/Botox than she’d admit too. Plus side she had t used tipex as nail varnish

Reactions: 18
Come say hi it makes me look cool infront of my friends 💀

Not, come say hi I love meeting the people who follow me lmao.

What a PRICK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I imagine she treats people who come and say hi to her the same way she treats taxi drivers.

Reactions: 21
Who she kidding that she was out with friends, if she was genuinely out with friends they would have been all over her stories and photos!

Load of bollix!

Also what’s the betting she had her dad drive her to get her obligatory cfr? ‘Daaaaaa I brought you to Abu Dhabi it’s your turn now….’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t even eat chicken fillet rolls now as she has put me off them, she is so predictable too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.