Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy to see that she has changed all of her plans for December for a guy. She needs to cool the jets, it was the same with Sonny. Has she ever heard the term play hard to get? She just seems to hand herself on a plate to lads.

Reactions: 19
She's now in ya mans gym...feck he must be desperate. Wonder what he sees in her? She's a spud like.
Like her other friends.. they see an easy mark who is desperate for any kind of human affection and see her as an easy way to gain followers for his online business

Reactions: 7
Do we know much about him? Has he done Everest? Kilimanjaro? Climbed a volcano?
If he’s getting on top of that sweaty box I’m hoping he has already plenty sweaty salty mouthed experience in altitude

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was scrolling through siobhs insta tonight wondering where it all went wrong for her. I was a genuine follower up until lockdown I'm thinking, And looking at her grid, this was a turning point for alot of people including her insta famous friends. Loads of comments and interactions from diren, James, sinead becca, leanne felicity that need to read guy. Then all of a sudden none of them are interacting at all. Sinead didn't reshare her story the other day about her podcast etc but did for a few others. Its like she becomes obsessed with people to the point they distance themselves from her. The Dubai dude will be the same..she's liked and commented on his posts since Abu Dhabi but he's not liked any of hers i feel embarrassed for her. Have an image of her going full Monica and chandler when they met the couple on their honeymoon 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Have a feeling we are going to get some cryptic post about how her good her day has been with a ‘☺’ thrown in.

Reactions: 11
She has been uncharacteristically quiet since the gym story. She’s definitely sucking on your man’s mickey as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She has been uncharacteristically quiet since the gym story. She’s definitely sucking on your man’s mickey as we speak.
Thanks for that the tea sucking sound is on repeat in my head.
Cannot WAIT for tomorrow coffee thoughts HINTING at her "HOLIDAY ROMANCE"
Honestly I've said already but a good shag might actually make her a bit more bearable,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.