Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are homeless all year round Shiv, not just at Christmas time! To be honest, she's not on her own here. Lots of people volunteer to distribute food to those living on the streets at Christmas time and pat themselves on the back and tell themselves good job. Guess what? They are still homeless and cold and hungry in January!

Reactions: 16
And I see that Aoibhe Devlin posted something about Simon yesterday, so Siobh no doubt just copied someone else anyway. Find it hard to believe she just observed the homeless and felt the need to help. She must be living an exceptionally sheltered life in London if she hasn't seen extreme poverty there.

Reactions: 10
I think because Dublin City is much more concentrated, the homeless level is much more stark. And we all know she only ventures around a small affluent yuppie area around Clapham, she is likely oblivious to the poverty in many parts of london.

Reactions: 11
You can always tell when she’s on a mad sesh….she posts stories of a random crowd, we all miss her daily labia shot and there isn’t a my protein affiliate link to be seen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can get exemptions with certain college courses, but I knew a girl who did an actual degree targetted at becoming an actuary - and not a more general maths and finance one like Siobhan - and even her exemptions were minimal. Also they’re exemptions from the first rounds of exams aka the easiest ones, and they tend to say that people who get exemptions from the first rounds of any professional exams can find starting at the mid level exams more difficult, because even though you’ve got the knowledge it came from a different source. Being an actuary is no easy feat, they’re some of the hardest exams out there - but actually with that degree she could have done any kind of qualification. She could’ve been a QFA, CFA, ACA, CTA - recruitment is where people with economics/finance/commerce degrees go when they don’t like hard work or actually aren’t smart enough to get the qualification outside of the LC/college rote learning system or when combined with a full time job - and then they use their “experience in the field” to convince you they understand what you’re going through and can find you the perfect next job because they’ve “been there”.

Absolutely no offence to anyone in recruitment. That’s just always been my experience of people from eco-fin backgrounds that take recruiting jobs 🙈
I have friends in recruitment making 3 times more than they would if they took a job in their field. Jobs in finance in Ireland don’t pay anywhere near what they should. It’s not an easy job at all, you really have to grind to work at it. You need strong work ethic, there’s a reason why the compensation is so high, if you’re successful. That’s the part of recruitment she likely failed…

Reactions: 10
I didn’t really want to take the bait….but there’s so much to unpack following the Lucan coffee shop post…I don’t even know where to start.

…actually has the bait worked if you only take it for the craic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I didn’t even notice the coffee shop was in Lucan! Jesus H Christ

Edited to add - there is a coffeeworks in swords also, so it could be subliminal messaging. Like hell see it and think she’s in Lucan but actually she’s not 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well well well 😂

I foresee a lot of posts coming up about how she’s realised she misses Dublin and could really see herself living there again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's now in ya mans gym...feck he must be desperate. Wonder what he sees in her? She's a spud like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now we know why she rushed back to dublin 9 days before Christmas when usually she’s just home before Santa with a surprise video and all … she’s been chasing him since they met, Dublin twice in less than a fortnight, didn’t see him take any short trip to London! She loves that we’ve put this together. Do we reckon he bought her the chain? Considering she doesn’t wear jewellery unless she’s swallowing her spit advertising it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Was he there at the same time or has she just decided that she would exercise there today....thats not stalking at all ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.