Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been uncharacteristically quiet since the gym story. She’s definitely sucking on your man’s mickey as we speak.
Brilliant! 😂🤣 Can’t remember the last time she was this quiet on her stories. Maybe Darragh reported her for stalking and she’s locked up for the night, and the guards have taken her phone? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well well well 😂

I foresee a lot of posts coming up about how she’s realised she misses Dublin and could really see herself living there again.
to be closer to her aging mam and da, and all that rubbish

She's now in ya mans gym...feck he must be desperate. Wonder what he sees in her? She's a spud like.
He sees 157k followers to promote his gym to.

Reactions: 20
Definitely got fingered under the mistletoe or squat rack or both that darragh chap must have a strong stomach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
to be closer to her aging mam and da, and all that rubbish

He sees 157k followers to promote his gym to.
He probably seen how many followers Jack got from Sinead and a wee MP deal!

Sinead and Gem seem to have a more loving friendship, with Shiv it's seemed more like she was scared of her cause she was such a cow to her half the time.

Reactions: 17
Never seen her so quiet. Dropped everything for a man. What's happening with the online clients?

He's getting is micky slobbering over by nashville AND gaining followers and maybe a My Protein deal. Win win situation for him. And as someone said earlier it might make her less of a horrible human being. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I can't see her changing and not scamming people for a fake lifestyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I reckon she would try and talk him into moving in with her in London. Help her with the rent and a MP deal for him! Win win

Reactions: 8
She's down in Kilkenny? Dirty weekend in a hotel 🤢🤢🤢?
Maybe he lives in the box room at his folks house as well ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
-She got engagement from your man, dropped all her clients and changed her Christmas plans immediately.
-Then went on the furnace beg to get some quick cash together for hotel costs.
-Spent 30 minutes in Rivervalley to make it look like she came back to see the folks for Christmas.
-Got a hotel in Camden St area on night 1 for the ride.
-Trained at his gym
-Down in KK now for more riding.

This is definitely a good opportunity for him to grow his follower count and get his gym out there. For her she is probably thinking about a relationship and moving back to Dublin. I can't see a happy ending to it for her unless she really changes her ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems to be alone in that cafe with her soup and coffee, staring at the little decorative Santy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if Daragh and Shiv have a Stephen bear type relationship and post all their sex videos on twitter

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My parents would be horrified if I met a man on holidays and posted those thirsty videos for all to see

Reactions: 9
Could she be on a quest to find the Kilkenny who randomly gave her a ticket last year? Something out a Hallmark film.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fair play to him taking one for the greater good. Here. Having watched her stories for years now I wouldn't ride her into battle. Her hygiene levels turn my stomach.

When she's done up she looks pretty however Shiv has shown me that a bad personality instantly switch off attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Curiosity has got me here, a debate can be had as to whether she has a filter in this? 🤔 for the queen of preaching ‘no filters’ , I would die happy at the thought of her ‘accidentally being caught out for using a subtle one
100% that’s edited. She doesn’t have big eyes or skin that smooth. Absolute hypocrite, I can’t stand this weirdo.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I'd say she's the type that has zero chill with men and goes from 0-100 after one date and has no ability to read the room at all and that's why she's perpetually single. She's been liking yer man's posts since Abu Dhabi with no reciprocation from him and now she's working out in his gym and changing all her plans to be in Dublin early.

Reactions: 23
Yer man has gained almost 1000 followers in a day, as she hasn't mentioned him, it's all coming from people here for the hate watch. Guarantee he goes private in the next couple of days so people will have to request to follow him to see what they are up to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.