Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringe for her is making my own skin crawl 😧 I really wish she had a friend who stepped in and put her straight on bigging up the boys who do nothing but make tit of her. It's embarrassing but also very sad that she's so lost she can't see they don't respect her or even see her as a friend.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
State of it. And the mirror. What’s going on with the ankles?
I wiped my screen... should have known !

The cringe for her is making my own skin crawl 😧 I really wish she had a friend who stepped in and put her straight on bigging up the boys who do nothing but make tit of her. It's embarrassing but also very sad that she's so lost she can't see they don't respect her or even see her as a friend.
She looks like his mom 👩 !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope ALL the other girls in this pic realise they are in the presence of greatness. The girl who is stronger than all the others.

Also, does Roger Gracie realise he is in Shivs usual place, front and centre? Silly Roger...
must be a different club joining Shivs club for the day. Far too many females in the picture to be a pic of shivers club. She’s always the only girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn't realise there was so many women at RG. The gall of her to be constantly throwing shade at these wonderful ladies.

She really thinks she is something special.......

Owh your special alright Shiv but not in the way you hope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope ALL the other girls in this pic realise they are in the presence of greatness. The girl who is stronger than all the others.

Also, does Roger Gracie realise he is in Shivs usual place, front and centre? Silly Roger...
Lot of them seem to be black belts too (I think?) She has no bleeping respect at all for these women! Looks like a few have been given their blue belts too!

Reactions: 13
The timing of her competition makes perfect sense now. She was probably competing against a complete beginner. Not a hope she’ll compete against other purple belts for at least 2/3 years

Reactions: 18
This belt presentation was probably already in the pipeline after the comp... back to weights now though. Look at me, Darragh! Look at me!

Reactions: 17
Does she have to compete to move off white belt?
I don’t think it’s necessary to compete to move up. Not exactly sure how they work but I think competitions are divided by belts, then weight category. So it was her last chance to compete against a white belt because she knew she was moving to the blue belt. People were wondering why she would choose to compete so soon after a boozy holiday when she’s been doing ‘jitz’ (🤢🤢) for so long but it makes sense now!

Reactions: 13
WHY must she demonstrate how to use a toothbrush? Those lips! I can't understand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHY must she demonstrate how to use a toothbrush? Those lips! I can't understand them.
It was probably on her to do list. You know how grown ups have lists. Wake up. Wash. Brush teeth. Make bed. The important stuff that needs a list. Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those boots by her own admission haven’t left her feet walking all over London 😬 there she has them up on her coffee table what a dirt bag 🤢
🤮🤮🤮 Owh dear, that is disgusting. As a city dweller we never take our shoes into the apartment past the front door where we have special slippers.

Just look at city pavements, there is every substance and bodily fluid known to mankind on them. She is absolutely disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤮🤮🤮 Owh dear, that is disgusting. As a city dweller we never take our shoes into the apartment past the front door where we have special slippers.

Just look at city pavements, there is every substance and bodily fluid known to mankind on them. She is absolutely disgusting!!
SAME. There's an exclusion zone inside the door and everywhere else is slippers/flip flops that are soley used indoors. Not tracking all that grossness over the floors. She probably puts her feet up on the couch and bed too, if the coffee table is fair game with poopy feet.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.