Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOWLING at her having her Leaving Cert on it
Worse, she has her transition year job and her leaving cert summer job on their too.
Screenshot_20221118_110906.jpg

Also, if this is her CV writing skills you can see why she was let go from HR recruitment.
"Drafted specifications to the specifications"
"Wrote test plans to test"
"Used excel to deduce figures" (as opposed to what? :LOL: )

She's also clearly lied about her time at FRS unless she had two jobs full time in 2 firms.

Screenshot_20221118_111236.jpg

Screenshot_20221118_110851.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lol, check out her LinkedIn. This is not at all the case (though she'd be delighted anyone thought it was).

Everything about her career path says "poor grades and crappy attitude on the job".

After college she worked at the Wright Venue (so clearly couldnt get hired on any grad intake programme. To me that indicates very poor college results).

The "corporate gig" that she left behind was a stint in entry level IT testing. She then got shifted into HR (speaks volumes about her IT skills) then reading between the lines she was managed out of the HR gig.

She has never used her degree and she was never on the path to greatness like she wants people to believe.
I’m going back OG and I defo think she used to tell people she was an actuary circa 2013/14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t hold a job down. She could have had a good go at the recruitment market but jacked that in too.

what happens to the influencers when they stop being relevant ?? Can’t be a fulfilling life.

Reactions: 12
She couldn’t hold a job down. She could have had a good go at the recruitment market but jacked that in too.

what happens to the influencers when they stop being relevant ?? Can’t be a fulfilling life.
What happens to people who build a career around fitness when theyre in their 40s, 50s, 60s and their knees are fucked and the 20-something year olds have no interest in them and Instagram doesn't exist?

With her background you'd think she'd be better at planning for the future :LOL:

I’m going back OG and I defo think she used to tell people she was an actuary circa 2013/14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳
:LOL:

Reactions: 8

I'll tell you what. The likes of Shiv will wither away with her cats in Rivervalley where it all started. Fantasizing about the days she spent rolling with James Smith. Regaling anyone who will listen over in Peacocks about her days jetsetting in business class whilst living differently in Bali and what a great time she had. Telling them how Rory McIlroy gave her the eyes and "it could have been her". Drinking wine down on the bench in Rivervalley park telling people who are excercising they are doing it wrong before stomping over to give unsolicited advice.

It's going to be a sad lonely end for a lot of the undisciplined huns. Not a danger Shiv will reintegrate back into a normal functioning society. She will privately watch enviously at the rest of us mere normals too stubborn to admit she regrets it all or maybe should have planned for the future.

See how quickly Twitter has fallen in the last few weeks.... Instagram is not far off it. Regulators are tightening their grip on data protection, the money is drying up and Zuckerberg might sell up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Without her insta following she's just an average looking PT with a track record of eating issues and an inability to stay at a stable weight. In a sea of over-qualified PTs that actually upskill themselves regularly, invest in their brand and look 10 times better than her. What does she have to fall back on? A background of jumping around entry level jobs with no demonstrated results, progression or lasting power. Best of luck to her when the insta bubble bursts, she's going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She shared my favourite reel of her doing the twirl and the massive big stomp, she’s the most awkward person I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She hasn't mentioned it once this week after doing a smash and grab with her "sale" last week the absolute charlatan.
I’d imagine she doesn’t get repeat business, unless from people looking for zero accountability. It might suit people that like the cheat aspect to plans because it seems you don’t have any structure with it

Reactions: 6
Please excuse the ignorance of my question but why is the stadium empty? Is that normal for first day of races?

Reactions: 3
How many tags will she drop this weekend? Can be formula 1 or just any well known / connected person. I’m going with 16.

Please excuse the ignorance of my question but why is the stadium empty? Is that normal for first day of races?
Race isn’t until Sunday. Today is just Practice sessions on the track. Some teams need to use development drivers - so they might be on the track.

Different tickets available. Some for the whole weekend. Some just for Saturday and Sunday. Some just for Sunday.

Tomorrow will be when it will be like 80-90% full for qualifying. Then at capacity on Sunday for the race

Waiting for her to post all about how she afforded it all and isn’t it ironic that they would assume she’s married. She’s a boss babe. She has her own funds. She’s happy being single. 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she off the red bull bandwagon already or just carrying that Mercedes’ hat in the hopes of getting into the paddock with Laura?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she off the red bull bandwagon already or just carrying that Mercedes’ hat in the hopes of getting into the paddock with Laura?
You sound surprised.
Said it before, you would think she would have great quads the amount of workout they would get, climbing on and off all the bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All I know is she had a Ferrari hat at the top of her suitcase when she was packing.

Mrs pick me! For someone who is desperate for attention It must really drive her mental when she is constantly ignored!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.