Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drink leading to severe dehydration and overtraining. The body is being pulled in all directions and it shows. Nothing in moderation.

Reactions: 11
Do you think her family see her Instagram with the state of her and are worried but wouldn’t say anything as it’ll be unsolicited advice? And surely to God anyone watching who may have been thinking of signing up after yesterday’s hard sell would now be like hell no. Nothing about her says health & fitness.

Reactions: 8
Thread title:
Big boss lady who cleans the loo, hope she doesn’t use her toothbrush covered in goo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she look so bad? The scabby chest, the pock marks on her face, the dehydrated, sun damaged skin, the stringy hair and then layering herself in cheap and tacky orange tan. She's in bits. She looks like someone with addiction problems who just came off a week-long bender and hasn't bothering showering. It just shows how ridiculously unregulated the PT industry is that someone like this can be advertising for fitness services
"She looks like is someone with addiction problems who just came off a week-long bender and hasn't bothering showering."

Fixed that for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think her family see her Instagram with the state of her and are worried but wouldn’t say anything as it’ll be unsolicited advice? And surely to God anyone watching who may have been thinking of signing up after yesterday’s hard sell would now be like hell no. Nothing about her says health & fitness.
I'd say her siblings have tried and been shot down.

To be fair, she probably comes from a family where there is a big drinking culture. (Many of us do unfortunately).

However instead of wisening up that that culture is absolutely not normal she plays up to it. She seems to want to impress her parents all the time.

They were probably critical of her airy fairy lifestyle and that's why she brings them on trips to say "look at me, I've made it". And they still probably laugh at her.

Reactions: 10
I'd say her siblings have tried and been shot down.

To be fair, she probably comes from a family where there is a big drinking culture. (Many of us do unfortunately).

However instead of wisening up that that culture is absolutely not normal she plays up to it. She seems to want to impress her parents all the time.

They were probably critical of her airy fairy lifestyle and that's why she brings them on trips to say "look at me, I've made it". And they still probably laugh at her.
I don't know about the family being big drinkers all the time- we only ever really 'see' them at occasions like Christmas and family weddings, or on holidays- where (in fairness most of us let loose a bit!)

But I 100% think they think she's an utter head who won't listen to any type of 'criticism' (as we know) even if it's coming from a place of love. Which is probably why she's forever trying to prove her life choices are allowing her this amazing lifestyle, when in reality it's running her into the ground.

Reactions: 14
There hasn’t been an email in a while 😂

Subject : What type of person are you

Over the last few years, I have realised that there are two types of people in the world...

The people who leave the healthy lifestyle until January...

And the people who love a bargain...

So I have created an option for both types of people to join The Furnace.

Firstly, the prices are going up slightly in 2023. It will be going from €89 per month to €99 per month. This is still less than €25 a week for all the coaching you need. You get a month of nutrition, training, mindset and accountability for less than one hour of personal training in London!

But for those that know that they want to sign up after Christmas, you can lock in the 2022 prices and get all of the above for only €89 per month, for 3 months. (Once the three months are paid, you have access to the program for good). You can start your payments now, but start the program in January. Your future self will thank you!

The second option, for the go-getters, is even better value. You can get the whole program for €197, instead of €267, if you pay up front and start now.

I know that, even in one month, you can have healthy physical and mental behaviours in place to get you through the festive season.

For more info on what is included and to choose your offer, click the button below.

If you have any questions before signing up, feel free to reply here!

Thanks for reading!

Siobhan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's your sign off Siobhan since you forgot

Siobhan "I overcommitted to bring the family to Bali but I haven't a pot to piss in as I'm a useless layabout so please donate some funds quick sharp but don't expect a program in return as I'll be on holidays with your coin" O'Hagan ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is this email real ? And was she not trying to sell herself as a PT in that gym place other week ? She is a walking contradiction! Anything to claw in money poor sod. Even putting out asking for jizzi jazzing or what ever she does so she can get a freebie.. lump.
Screenshot_20221110-193416_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 10
Is this email real ? And was she not trying to sell herself as a PT in that gym place other week ? She is a walking contradiction! Anything to claw in money poor sod. Even putting out asking for jizzi jazzing or what ever she does so she can get a freebie.. lump. View attachment 1720276
Less than the cost of an hour of PT in fancy London?! Where do I sign up?!

PS you won't get a PT *anywhere* for €33 an hour Shivs, you obnoxious dipso :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"2 types of people in this world". The patronizing wench really thinks she has it all sussed doesn't she. 🤬

There's also people without access to vaccines, or people without roofs over their head. There's people who adhered to guidelines set out during the pandemic. There's people who couldn't get All Ireland tickets to see their beloved county play in reduced capacity.

duck off to obscurity you gouger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It only went from €69 a month to €89 this year didn’t it?!
Yep at the start of the year with the absolute mess of a relaunch as far as I remember.

She's such a con artist. This price increase won't happen. It's a ploy so the gullible fools will think they are getting a good deal.

Ugh I despise her! She thinks she is elite level PT she's not even worth 9.99 per month. Bargain basement level PT she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is the price going up? What changes or improvements has she made to the Furnace to justify a 10%+ price increase?

Gas that she thinks she can just hike up the price for no apparent reason given demand is nowhere near what it once was (having seen a “waiting list” in years).

• Heart
Why is the price going up? What changes or improvements has she made to the Furnace to justify a 10%+ price increase?

Gas that she thinks she can just hike up the price for no apparent reason given demand is nowhere near what it once was (having seen a “waiting list” in years).
The only thing that has gone up is the cost of her lifestyle in London compared to Bali. She runs an online business with practically no overheads or it seems clients.

She doesn't have a clue. I'd love your question to be put in the comments on the post.

She charges more than €99 p/h for personal training??
Thats what I thought. She said her monthly program was the same price as one session with a PT. She did warn ppl she's an expensive PT, so she charges what 100 a hour. She is the most deluded person to walk this planet. She's definitely getting funding from somewhere. Maybe she got her half of the box room. What happened to all these properties she has. So many questions when one is a con artist ! Hi Shiv 👋

Reactions: 13
Is this email real ? And was she not trying to sell herself as a PT in that gym place other week ? She is a walking contradiction! Anything to claw in money poor sod. Even putting out asking for jizzi jazzing or what ever she does so she can get a freebie.. lump. View attachment 1720276
I know it reads like a parody, but it’s a direct copy and paste, no amendments. The piece that gets me is “. . . going up slightly” - it’s an 11.2% price increase, there’s nothing slight about it, it’s roughly 3 points above inflation, but then again I’m not a failed actuary, so my maths might be wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ah Jasus Siobhan ye blocked another of my accounts

I was just asking the course seems abit pricy . What does the €99 a month include ?

Can’t ask a normal question now ? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.