Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitfan47

I also wouldn't usually put those two on the same day ?

Like, maybe I'm out of touch but I always did my squats one day and other smaller exercises, bench the next time and other smaller exercises and then deadlift for my third day with smaller exercises. I found it easier as a beginner and it is something I've kept up
Honestly you can really break up exercises anyway as long as you don’t try and do everything any day - but sounds like you have a great routine for you!

Reactions: 1

Fitfan47

Curious about how retirement funds work in other countries? In Aus our employers pay 10.5% into a superannuation fund. If you are self employed you don't necessarily have to pay yourself super (although you should!).
Generally, if you’re self employed you need to set up your own pension fund through a bank… I can’t imagine soibh has done so

smurphette

VIP Member
Whoop giving Shiv unsolicited advice this morning. Let’s see how long it lasts. Shocker that it says she doesn’t rest enough after 9 sessions in a week. She is hoping it will validate her crazy punishment training, not hit her with a dose of reality
And still so similar to Fitbit etc! Just slightly different presentation
Screenshot_20221010-073511.png