Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
You use a foaming what tan eraser. Her pronunciation is dreadful. How do the likes of these that cant even talk about the product.

Reactions: 2

Nataly7

Is she seeing someone romantically? Thought that’s one of the reasons she moved to London, to find a husband, or maybe a wife.

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Today's email is....eh.......interesting....especially from a 'fitness' and 'mindset' influencer.

I can't remember the last time I had a hangover so bad as a 30 something woman that I needed to stay in bed. Also a major pet peeve of mine is people trying to make their drinking sound better by drinking 'posh' stuff. She'd drink bathtub gin out of a stinking boot if it was offered to her. Who is she kidding?

***EAMIL****

It seems like lots of people are doing “Sober October”, and I definitely considered it. In particular, on the 1st of October when I was hungover after a late Friday night with the girls.

But that’s not my usual behaviour. I think I have only had two hangovers where I stayed in bed since I moved to London.

I just love my life in London, and my training, that I rarely drink enough to have to stay in bed the next day.

But after some more reflection last week, I’ve realised that I’ve been having “one or two” a little more frequently. My weight was slowly increasing over September too.

I know enough to understand the effects that “only one or two” can have on my sleep and health, and also my choices the next day.

So why not just cut it out altogether?

Because it is a part of my social life and I really enjoy a drink. I don’t drink to get drunk. I drink because I *love* a Bordeaux red wine with a cheese board and my family.. I love a glass of bubbles at brunch with friends. Margaritas and Mexican food is my love language.

As with everything in life, I’m trying to find the right balance for me, and after I got the balance wrong last week, it forced me to reevaluate my drinking.

I didn’t think that cutting it out altogether would bring enough benefit to my life relative to the enjoyment I would be removing.

I believe that life is too short to completely remove things that make you happy in pursuit of health. But I’ve been at this long enough to know that you don’t have to.

Last week, I journalled about it.

The goal?
Feel good.

The action?
Only drink when I really want to. Oh and track calories

The result?
I feel fantastic after a week of training efficiently, eating nutritiously, and focusing on sleep. But I also went out for Mexican food on Wednesday, Wagamama’s on Thursday, and I had my brother and his girlfriend over for the weekend so I was able to enjoy my time with them, have the odd drink but only when I really wanted it.

I’m really happy with my choices this week, so I’m just sharing my thought process in case it helps others.

Maybe I will do a sober period but right now, I don’t think it’s for me.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Maybe a dry Jan” O’Hagan
Don’t forget the subject line is : ‘Sober October? Not for me...’ ! 😂🤣

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
She'll never be able to return to a "conventional" office job. She's too long out of that environment, and has clearly lost all sense of solid working ethic. She does, what, 2 hours max of work a day, if that? And that work comprises of a nonsense Q&A, maybe filming a Collab video, or a reel for the Oven.

Really can't see her being able to report to someone either; she's a walking example of the dunning kruger effect, as previously mentioned. She's rendered herself unemployable.

I'd be so interested to know what her retirement plans are..I know it gives people that gawks thinking of retirement plans, but I'd say the majority of us are paying into some form of fund, if you're into your 30s.
She'll age out of the Instagram market eventually. I refuse to believe she has sizeable investments behind her, it's all smoke and mirrors with her.
I'd say she's hoping the parents will leave her the house in swords, but judging by her interactions with them, she'll be left waiting
Curious about how retirement funds work in other countries? In Aus our employers pay 10.5% into a superannuation fund. If you are self employed you don't necessarily have to pay yourself super (although you should!).

smurphette

VIP Member
I think she means the cost of gym rent. PT’s can pay a monthly rent or per client depending on the gym. I’d say in London you’re looking at £30+ Goes to the gym per client
Yes this. And imagine her going somewhere small with notions, not planning on donning a PureGym t-shirt.

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Now there is the confirmation that her scam site is dead in the water. No one must be signing up to her and she desperately needs the money.

Bit of a Freudian slip there. "The cost of rent"

Her rent is on her mind, most definitely. She's doing that thing where she fidgets with her hair when she lies.
came on to say exactly that. The cost of rent is on her mind.

Defo back in Bali by Christmas! 🤣
Under the guise of every left. All the people I bitched about have gone so she’s doing bali a favour by going back

Attachments

Reactions: 1