Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Why does she post such disgusting content.
Talking about earrings gone off eggs
Her skin having big infections
She is a minger
She needs to be in medication for her skin
And she needs to drink water, we never see her drinking water.
Cue the return of the Bali bottle and water consumption...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Spoofer I hope no one comes on this thread before they watch it 😬

The husband is about to watch it now... he's avoiding all Internet this morning 😂
I've zero interest!

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Has she ever posted even one meal without some form of sauce on it. Even her poached boiled eggs have a horrible looking sauce on them.

FF87A616-5629-42FB-B8A8-F536FB4ECAD6.png

Shivoff

Chatty Member
So she doesn't live on her own in a 2 bed Clapham Common flat, she shares with Laura Bennett.
I know we had our suspicions but she basically confirmed it saying "Laura is back"
I couldn't live with someone like her, imagine doing a full honest days work and coming home to her slobbed out on the couch
Wonder how often Laura spends time there? Shiv just sees her as a drinking buddy, what if Laura was knackered and just wanted some rest while she was based / stopping over in London.
She's lonely as fuck until she arrives!

Shivoff

Chatty Member
It gives me the rage when she is around dogs. They are so vulnerable and this dick using them for content. Poor dog.
Who on earth has trusted this lazy slob with a dog? Assuming it's Laura's friend and would only trust Shiv with Laura around?

Blocked

Did she explain why she is nose breathing only? Reading the research there and most are saying it’s not a good idea

TereseG

That guy she tagged in the deadlift story works in the until_community. Until looks like a small gym that exclusively rents out to personal trainers. Looks like a nice place and a good concept. I'd say that's the gym she looked at. They have no prices on their website. Anyone ever been to it?

Reactions: 3

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Subject : Perfectionists

I know a lot of people take pride in being perfectionists, but it might be preventing you from your fat loss goals.

We get a lot of women in The Furnace who excel in their lives and careers but can’t seem to get a handle on their nutrition and training.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are aiming for perfection when it comes to their training and nutrition - when what they really need is consistency.

For example, they aim for the “perfect” macros and ask lots of questions around carb manipulation and protein timing, but have no discipline at the weekend.

The other behaviours we see, are women trying to challenge themselves by keeping calories low. They have the discipline and drive to do this, for a short period of time.

Drive and discipline is not enough when it comes up against the hunger hormones and the body's survival mode - driving you to eat.

This often ends up in over-eating, and then an overall surplus, so the dedicated lady doesn’t even get the fat loss that she worked so hard for.

It’s the same with training. If you are trying to follow the “perfect” plan but then just give up and do no movement because you haven’t got time to execute the “perfect” plan, you will make slower progress than if you just went for a walk, or a dance, or anything, when you can’t make the gym.

The ladies in The Furnace are sick of me saying “consistency over perfection”, but when it clicked in my head a few years ago, I had to spread the word.

Going a couple of hundred cals over your goal and getting back to normal the next day, is better than over-restriction and inevitable over-eating.

There’s a mindset shift needed here too. Removing guilt and negative feelings when you don’t stick to the plan is important. (Or removing coaches that make you feel guilty!)

As our coach Hazel says “Unless you stole the food off a child, you shouldn’t feel guilty about eating”.

If you need help finding that consistency, come join us in The Furnace? Click below for more info.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Consistency over Perfection” O’Hagan

• Haha

distraught007

If she did the proper yoga teacher training, i would think working towards becoming a yoga teacher would be a good move for her.

She cant be a yoga teacher right now but working towards it is positive.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Shivs 8pm Q & A mustn't have lasted long as she's searching and posting memes on her Instagram stories at 8.30pm.

Q&A my hole. Usual shite from her - no one on it.
Only so long you can talk to yourself in front of the mirror 😂

@Defo_Not_Shiv
The mentioned above, and when facilitated by an ACTUAL psychologist/practitioner (ie someone who has an interest & doesn’t just want to and a quick buck) it does have its benefits.

Breathwork doesn’t have to be a mad sniff and snort sesh being surrounded by crystals and sage, but just bringing yourself into the present by focusing on your breath during times of stress & allowing yourself to process the emotions in a non heightened state is even breathwork.

I have done more intense variations which have different effects - look up Wim Hoff he does some incredible things by controlling his nervous system with breathwork. ☺

I don’t feel like this is the place to be bigging up this kind of thing, but it does have its place for sure. Just not in Shiv’s arsenal of weaponry.
Interesting will have to look into it more 😊😊