Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means the cost of gym rent. PT’s can pay a monthly rent or per client depending on the gym. I’d say in London you’re looking at £30+ Goes to the gym per client
Yes this. And imagine her going somewhere small with notions, not planning on donning a PureGym t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What makes her think her slobbery, bullshitting, work dodging, half arsed attitude is worth so much!!!?

The absolute notions are incredible. She is next level Dunning Kruger.

I do think her rent comment was a Fruedian one related to her living arrangement and not the gym overheads. She's stopped pushing the furnace hard and obviously had to take action. Breathwork facilitator, yoga teacher, now checking gyms.

Reactions: 9
It’s all coming full circle. I guarantee she looked down her nose at in-person PTs when the furnace was at its peak.

Reactions: 17
It’s all coming full circle. I guarantee she looked down her nose at in-person PTs when the furnace was at its peak.
She's believing her mate James when he tells people he used to train people for £100p/h- she's gonna get an awful gunk....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sign number 14 this week that the Oven is for the bin. This is great to watch. 🍿🍿🍿

B7159D9B-6596-4ED6-BA02-405C4E2C995C.jpeg

Bali by January 8th, latest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guarantee you she'll have tiered pricing. People will pay different rates depending on what they can afford.

Utter scam artist.

Reactions: 12
She was on a podcast a while back talking tit about gym managers and how it's not real fitness work.

What will cave next?

a. She becomes a gym manager

b. She leaves London for Bali

C. Or she shallows her pride and asks for her old entry level QA job back at the software firm and starts trying to make up the 10 years she's lost on the career ladder versus her peers :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll never be able to return to a "conventional" office job. She's too long out of that environment, and has clearly lost all sense of solid working ethic. She does, what, 2 hours max of work a day, if that? And that work comprises of a nonsense Q&A, maybe filming a Collab video, or a reel for the Oven.

Really can't see her being able to report to someone either; she's a walking example of the dunning kruger effect, as previously mentioned. She's rendered herself unemployable.

I'd be so interested to know what her retirement plans are..I know it gives people that gawks thinking of retirement plans, but I'd say the majority of us are paying into some form of fund, if you're into your 30s.
She'll age out of the Instagram market eventually. I refuse to believe she has sizeable investments behind her, it's all smoke and mirrors with her.
I'd say she's hoping the parents will leave her the house in swords, but judging by her interactions with them, she'll be left waiting

Reactions: 9
She's so arrogant (despite her terrible insecurities) that she really is going to struggle.

EVERYONE in her circle (whoever that happened to be at a partucular phase) have all progressed career wise. They've upskilled or diversified their 'niche' and have all moved on with their lives.
She's been living a groundhog day existence until this recent stint in London which was one of the most ill-thought out moves of her life.
She can't afford a London lifestyle on a Bali budget, and its become more & more obvious. With huge reluctance she undertook some nutrition training- her disdain for having to do this was obvious when she told the world she was cramming for one of the exams as she cba carrying the coursework books on her travels.
Her hints that she's going to re-train as a yoga teacher smacks of desperation. I've done Pilates for years (with an actual qualified physiotherapist) and am under zero illusion that I'd be able to teach it after a brief course?!
And now this brainwave that she's going to resurrect her very brief PT career and people should be grateful to pay her for her knowledge.
Yikes....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who’s asking her about dating? 😂 Imagine the morning after, slowly opening your eyes because you can hear heavy breathing and know someone is staring at you, and this is what you’re greeted with 😬

D3BA6F9E-336D-4CA5-8D5B-926D25535A43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I shouldn't have reminded her about the PT clients yesterday 🙄 only fools and their money will fall into her trap

Reactions: 8
Going rate in most North American cities is $80-120 per hour for in person PT in good gyms - but most will have a degree if not a masters, and you need to be on top of your game. I imagine London is the same - I would imagine going rate to be at least £50 per session and she’ll charge even more

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.