Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
Jeez, she's all over the place. She's throwing good money after bad trying to find some niche. She's dropped a decent amount of coin in the last year on a nutrition course and some female health course. She doesn't appear to have transferred any of this to the Oven apart from sharing some random screenshots of other people's quotes. I loved the one today about how being leaner helps menopause symptom's. :rolleyes:

At one stage it looked like she was changing her target audience more towards post natal women and women who were going through the menopause. How many women in this category will be willing to;

1. travel into Central London for a training session
2. spend £100 a session for an under qualified personal trainer who has only ever trained a HANDFUL of people in person over 5 years ago
3. put up with her bad attitude

Reactions: 22
Oh yeah forgot about the pre and post natal stuff!!!

Lol that was ridiculous - think she got on that bandwagon as Felicity was at it. Now she's at the breathwork because your man Kegs is at it.

Try something original Shiv!! Not an original thought in her noggin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad this cnuts downfall is FINALLY happening!! I’d love to hear what excuse the spouts for going back to PTing…. She’s clearly broke as a joke and I’m HERE for it 😂😂
I can sense the same crappy ‘marketing’ ploys she used for the oven;

1. Talk about how much interest there has been (when in reality there was duck all)
2. Announce she has just 2 spaces left (when in reality, she has no clients)
3. In a few weeks, announce she has opened more spaces to keep up with demand

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MyProtein really seem to be producing some questionable gunk these days.

"beauty hot chocolate" wtf.....

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised with the calibre of their brand ambassadors.

Reactions: 20
She can’t even do a deadlift properly. 😰 Think of the injuries her poor clients would be getting …

🎼🎼“Money’s too tight to mention”…..🎼🎼

Shiv: “So I was wondering if ANYONE would be interested in doing PT sessions.”

Smooth Shiv, no stench of desperation there at all…
The PT, the breathwork - all desperate attempts to try and find new suckers..

Her ‘best self’ punishment regime - 11, most likely 12 later today, sessions in 10 days is purely aimed at getting lean to look more marketable and find even more new suckers before Christmas - the sale at the end of October is going to be the mother of all hard sells for her.

Lastly that email today was a genuine low in the lazy effort stakes, even for her.

She's so arrogant (despite her terrible insecurities) that she really is going to struggle.

EVERYONE in her circle (whoever that happened to be at a partucular phase) have all progressed career wise. They've upskilled or diversified their 'niche' and have all moved on with their lives.
She's been living a groundhog day existence until this recent stint in London which was one of the most ill-thought out moves of her life.
She can't afford a London lifestyle on a Bali budget, and its become more & more obvious. With huge reluctance she undertook some nutrition training- her disdain for having to do this was obvious when she told the world she was cramming for one of the exams as she cba carrying the coursework books on her travels.
Her hints that she's going to re-train as a yoga teacher smacks of desperation. I've done Pilates for years (with an actual qualified physiotherapist) and am under zero illusion that I'd be able to teach it after a brief course?!
And now this brainwave that she's going to resurrect her very brief PT career and people should be grateful to pay her for her knowledge.
Yikes....
“London lifestyle, Bali budget. Any no drinking advice from Whoop is unsolicited”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh can one of our London ladies show some interest in her PT and see how much the wagon is charging?? 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Would it not make sense for her to do a complete rebrand of the furnace and reduce the price significantly (could spin it a way that it is good value and is able to do it due to numbers)

Like the way James Smith did his for what 10/15 pound a month? I'm sure a lot of her followers would happily sign up to a plan at that amount. And it's the type of amount people would forget to cancel or wouldn't bother as it's so low

Eg 500 sign ups at 10pound is 5k per month.

Easy money with a good plan?

Reactions: 11
Would it not make sense for her to do a complete rebrand of the furnace and reduce the price significantly (could spin it a way that it is good value and is able to do it due to numbers)

Like the way James Smith did his for what 10/15 pound a month? I'm sure a lot of her followers would happily sign up to a plan at that amount. And it's the type of amount people would forget to cancel or wouldn't bother as it's so low

Eg 500 sign ups at 10pound is 5k per month.

Easy money with a good plan?
Nah she's too much a stubborn auld cow. She did the rebrand at the start of the year and hiked the price. The rebrand was a new excel template colour scheme.

Her business has 0 tech or automation whatsoever. She could not handle a significant number of clients.

• Haha
I would love to rock up and be like

I’m happy with being heavier than I could be or used to be, but I can’t go a day without thinking about alcohol. I over eat on takeaways and then I over exercise to compensate. How can you help me please tell?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You use a foaming what tan eraser. Her pronunciation is dreadful. How do the likes of these that cant even talk about the product.

Reactions: 2
Quelle surprise, the furnace has been found out. No one wants her sham training and Shiv is adapting 🙄.

We all know she'll do the bare minimum, claim she has some certificates and do the yoga and breathwork half arsed.
Excited to see what studio takes her in or how many clients she gets in an oversaturated market of ACTUAL Yoga teachers in London

Subject : Perfectionists

I know a lot of people take pride in being perfectionists, but it might be preventing you from your fat loss goals.

We get a lot of women in The Furnace who excel in their lives and careers but can’t seem to get a handle on their nutrition and training.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are aiming for perfection when it comes to their training and nutrition - when what they really need is consistency.

For example, they aim for the “perfect” macros and ask lots of questions around carb manipulation and protein timing, but have no discipline at the weekend.

The other behaviours we see, are women trying to challenge themselves by keeping calories low. They have the discipline and drive to do this, for a short period of time.

Drive and discipline is not enough when it comes up against the hunger hormones and the body's survival mode - driving you to eat.

This often ends up in over-eating, and then an overall surplus, so the dedicated lady doesn’t even get the fat loss that she worked so hard for.

It’s the same with training. If you are trying to follow the “perfect” plan but then just give up and do no movement because you haven’t got time to execute the “perfect” plan, you will make slower progress than if you just went for a walk, or a dance, or anything, when you can’t make the gym.

The ladies in The Furnace are sick of me saying “consistency over perfection”, but when it clicked in my head a few years ago, I had to spread the word.

Going a couple of hundred cals over your goal and getting back to normal the next day, is better than over-restriction and inevitable over-eating.

There’s a mindset shift needed here too. Removing guilt and negative feelings when you don’t stick to the plan is important. (Or removing coaches that make you feel guilty!)

As our coach Hazel says “Unless you stole the food off a child, you shouldn’t feel guilty about eating”.

If you need help finding that consistency, come join us in The Furnace? Click below for more info.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Consistency over Perfection” O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As our coach Hazel says “Unless you stole the food off a child, you shouldn’t feel guilty about eating”.
In fairness Siobhan would steal food from a kid 🙄 or a vaccine or a final ticket or their money ...

What has happened to property portfolio. Stomp Towers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.