Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Shiv lasted this long in London. I'd still be certain that she has some non Instagramable side activities that keeps her ticking over.

Reactions: 11
The training to be a breathwork coach and yoga teacher has me howling ! She has literally never stepped foot in a yoga class and has the worst form I’ve ever seen! I’m here for it 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New game - who said it, Brent or Shiv?

My point is this: life is about communication. We live for three score year and ten, and it's "did I communicate?" "Yes, you did." "Did I get something across?" "Yes, you did." "Are you gonna pay me for it?" "Yes, lots." "Thanks very much. Not why I do it, but thank you."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No stop it, this has to be a parody now 🤣

Shiv’s at one with nature, guys 🥹 All you need to do to be as healthy as her is stomp around Clapham Common looking as awkward as possible while looking directly at the sun 🥹✌🏻
The actual stomping 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Days since last Oven sale:21
Days til Abu Dhabi: 42
Punishment sessions during ‘best self Month’ (since Monday 3rd October): 9
Alcohol mentioned in email / morning moans (since Sunday 10th October): 2

Days since last Oven sale:22
Days til Abu Dhabi: 41
Punishment sessions during ‘best self Month’ (since Monday 3rd October): 10
Alcohol mentioned in email / morning moans / phoney Q&As (since Sunday 10th October): 3

Too lazy to send / regurgitate an email today the “Q&A” was “work” for Shiv today

Reactions: 13
What is her long term plan though? She can’t keep doing what she’s doing when she’s in her 50’s 60’s? She’s for the birds!!!

Reactions: 9
Dose of shite. She will have to change her name going forward at this rate

Face on her like a smacked baboons arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Stomp round Clapham twice a day,
For the wanking men - flaps on display
But if you really want to see them whack it,
Just take off your North Face jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The dating Q in the q and a.
What’s actually wrong with it ?
It might not be a real question, but can someone not just ask that?
She is such a dick, it doesn’t mean the person wants to date you.
But she has no friends and no relationships so doesn’t understand.

Imagine giving her a grand for her second hand phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every question she answered was just to showcase her amazing life. Pathetic.

Given that she got 500 points in the leaving you would imagine she would of known in advance that the cost of living in London is > the cost of living in Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone asking is she dating? Did she think she was being hit on by that person she really is delusional about herself isn’t she and thinks all men fancy her. Shivers Brent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.