Siobhan O'Hagan #37 Alcohol addiction, doesn't read fiction, back in Bali by Christmas is our prediction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dating Q in the q and a.
What’s actually wrong with it ?
It might not be a real question, but can someone not just ask that?
She is such a dick, it doesn’t mean the person wants to date you.
But she has no friends and no relationships so doesn’t understand.

Imagine giving her a grand for her second hand phone.
She also just confirmed what everyone knew was fake - all those wanking men. Aka some guy looked in her direction and she automatically assumed they wanted her 😂😂. No shiv hun - he probably smelled you and was wondering where it was coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After all the time she spends on Instagram and making sponsored posts etc, how does she not realise that when you post a 'link' in the post, it doesn't become a hyperlink... no-one can follow it. You can't even copy and paste it or anything. It's so pointless. But she does it every time she makes a sponsored post from MP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking she won't leave Clapham to sell her phone!? You're broke Siobhan, if someone in Tottenham offers you a grand, go!! Think of all the steps you'll get in!
especially when you can get the same phone online refurbished for 800quid.
I hope she gets scammed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mysteriously absent this morning. Usually means she's at something. Probably over in the hair lounge getting a freebie for a date or something 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t put it past her turning up in Oz to be honest to avoid the cold weather. Oz - Bali - London - Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t put it past her turning up in Oz to be honest to avoid the cold weather. Oz - Bali - London - Dublin
No if she was doing Oz she would have to do a big homecoming tour to Dublin for one last mamas rocky road - one last trip to Wexford and a stop to Portugal for one last time dip in the sea.

Then go to oz for about 3 weeks and come home cause she has no money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha her ego is so big she won’t do slower runs to improve. Busting a gut again running 5k this morning

No elevation for strength in legs . Cadence low showing bad running form and heart rate consistently high . 🙃🙃

Reactions: 11
She won’t last pissing time doing in - person training…she realises she’d have to start at the same time as her “morning routine” yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now there is the confirmation that her scam site is dead in the water. No one must be signing up to her and she desperately needs the money.

Bit of a Freudian slip there. "The cost of rent"

Her rent is on her mind, most definitely. She's doing that thing where she fidgets with her hair when she lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she all of a sudden and all the other influencers suddenly on about increasing NEAT surely they all knew this before now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now there is the confirmation that her scam site is dead in the water. No one must be signing up to her and she desperately needs the money.

Her rent is on her mind, most definitely. She's doing that thing where she fidgets with her hair when she lies.

I think she means the cost of gym rent. PT’s can pay a monthly rent or per client depending on the gym. I’d say in London you’re looking at £30+ Goes to the gym per client

I think she means the cost of gym rent. PT’s can pay a monthly rent or per client depending on the gym. I’d say in London you’re looking at £30+ Goes to the gym per client
"It won't be cheap, so let me know if you want to sign up"

Top class marketing as usual. "I'm gonna fleece ya, so call me!"

Whadda dose

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Which is another reason many of her colleagues run successful online coaching programmes....oh wait...does she SERIOUSLY think she'll rake in enoughmoney to fund her lifestyle with a handful of 'in real life' people? Who in their right mind would pay this lug money to train them???

Why is she all of a sudden and all the other influencers suddenly on about increasing NEAT surely they all knew this before now 👀
It's only her bessie mate Diren's tagline ffs....

• Haha

came on to say exactly that. The cost of rent is on her mind.

Defo back in Bali by Christmas! 🤣
Under the guise of every left. All the people I bitched about have gone so she’s doing bali a favour by going back

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jesus...I've to pay the gym rent- then fund the flat & Margs so it's gonna cost ya- but if you're interested give me a shout.

I hope you have rich, stupid followers. I'm doing the math here to make sure I've enough to fill my car to get to/from work the rest of the week. She's utterly clueless....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.