Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she goingto
It reminds me of that meme of Nigella Lawson and Gillian McKeith. But somehow in reverse if that makes sense 😂. Nigella does moderation 😂😂.
If Siobhan looks 45 now, what the hell is she gonna look like when she's 50 😮 she needs to stop deep frying herself in the sun and cut right back on the booze, but most of the damage has been done! Will she start with the fillers and tucks?

Reactions: 9
Complaining about being the only girl at BJJ everyday.. when in fact I'd say she loves it that way.. she has all the men to herself to roll around with!
I know lots of women who do BBJ so I find it odd that she is the only one in her class. I wonder do they avoid her classes deliberately?

Reactions: 10
Reminds me of Botox fake tits Shiv !!
View attachment 1523936
If I remember correctly there was an Irish Times article at the time she got her breast augmentation saying how fitness influencers were promoting how to be confident but then getting surgery etc... must go look for it

If I remember correctly there was an Irish Times article at the time she got her breast augmentation saying how fitness influencers were promoting how to be confident but then getting surgery etc... must go look for it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shiv is the fakest influencer out there in every aspect. Everything about her is false.

That's takes some doing to get that title. I can't think of one thing she doesn't lie about.

Reactions: 5
Shiv is the fakest influencer out there in every aspect. Everything about her is false.

That's takes some doing to get that title. I can't think of one thing she doesn't lie about.
I don’t think she’s the fakest… I mean you have to fake your life to be the fakest. She literally shows us what kind of slob and alcoholic she is. Dosnt hide it.

I think she’s the nastiest vilest piece of tit going - influencer or not - from making fun of Irish people at home at the start of covid. Stealing covid vaccines. Discarding rules in place and being a superspreader. The lies about owning 2 properties that she has never shown - like she would show her bloody tampon if she knew it would get engagement.

I give it til Christmas before she’s back in Ireland and trying to explain how she just felt going back to a 9-5 was better for her mentally. Instead of being honest and saying she’s done. Either that - or her parents will be flying to Bali to bring her home cause she will drink herself to death.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s the fakest… I mean you have to fake your life to be the fakest. She literally shows us what kind of slob and alcoholic she is. Dosnt hide it.

I think she’s the nastiest vilest piece of tit going - influencer or not - from making fun of Irish people at home at the start of covid. Stealing covid vaccines. Discarding rules in place and being a superspreader. The lies about owning 2 properties that she has never shown - like she would show her bloody tampon if she knew it would get engagement.

I give it til Christmas before she’s back in Ireland and trying to explain how she just felt going back to a 9-5 was better for her mentally. Instead of being honest and saying she’s done. Either that - or her parents will be flying to Bali to bring her home cause she will drink herself to death.

You forgot the bit where she tried to travel back to Bali with covid and attempted to hide it by calling Randox out for not processing her covid test so she ‘missed’ her flight!

Occasionally I start to feel sorry for her, then I remember all the nasty cunty things she has done and continues to do - like stealing Sinead’s passport!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
“The only girl” Jesus would she ever duck off with herself how many more times do her followers need reminding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You forgot the bit where she tried to travel back to Bali with covid and attempted to hide it by calling Randox out for not processing her covid test so she ‘missed’ her flight!

Occasionally I start to feel sorry for her, then I remember all the nasty cunty things she has done and continues to do - like stealing Sinead’s passport!
Yeah and she rocked up to Randox - an active Covid test centre designed for traveller testing knowingly having Covid despite their website clearly saying not to go to the test centre if you have Covid.

She chanced her arm hoping for a false positive.

She flouted the guidelines and put the health of the wider public in danger on her selfish escapades.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Sure wasn’t she immune after stealing the vaccine in London!! She’s just not right as much as she posts about self improvement podcast.. though she probably thinks that is unsolicited advice and just does the opposite

Reactions: 6
The whole “only girl” thing is so pathetic and absolutely exposes what she thinks of women. The implication is that by default any man would be a tougher opponent than any woman, but she’s a bloody white belt. There are dozens of top class Female BJJ players who’d crush her, but in her mind men are “better”. It’s so bizarre. Also why is she not going to at least some of the all female classes. If she’s ever going to compete then she needs to fight women so most women would actively seek out women to roll with for practice and as a better size match.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The whole “only girl” thing is so pathetic and absolutely exposes what she thinks of women. The implication is that by default any man would be a tougher opponent than any woman, but she’s a bloody white belt. There are dozens of top class Female BJJ players who’d crush her, but in her mind men are “better”. It’s so bizarre. Also why is she not going to at least some of the all female classes. If she’s ever going to compete then she needs to fight women so most women would actively seek out women to roll with for practice and as a better size match.
This is so interesting and hadn't even thought about women actively seeking women if they're actually serious about it. All her talk about training, yet she doesn't seem to have much of a goal.
She 100% goes to the classes where there won't be women on purpose, so that she can act like she's special and better than them. Not that other people are away/have work or other commitments in August.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.