Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s a bit rich isn’t it? Herself lecturing everyone about changing their ´mindset towards their body & and how they view themselves” and yer wan then with the most unhealthiest attitude towards her own body? Like I’m not even talking about the fitness food, hygiene or any of that.. it’s the blatant body-dismorphia, constant contradiction. Last week sending out emails about how she makes herself look small.. using her iPhone 😂😂🙄 she’s off her nut

• Haha
Reactions: 27

starclar

She always wheels out the 'you're building muscle that's why the scales aren't moving' shtick. She has no understanding of hypertrophy or strength training and weight loss at all.

It takes so long to build any muscle that anyone on a reasonable weight loss diet would still see change on the scales even if they are strength training. I know because I lost over 20kg whilst building muscle - how much muscle did I build in that time about a kilo... I had a good base to start from but building muscle is very slow going, in comparison lowing body weight in a reasonable deficit is quick.

Also have we ever seen evidence of weight watchers skinny Shiv? I've seen bodybuilding show Shiv but all the photos she usually cycles from before then shes usually the slightly bigger girl (probs size 14ish)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sophia35

‘First proper food shop’, and it’s a little basket full of shite! A proper food shop to me is a trolley for starters, a basket is just a quick essential shop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
It would be pretty impossible to get it into the urethra (it's tiny, and proof that nurses are amazing that they can get a catheter which is much smaller in there) so she must mean anus. I'm worried about her bowels if she didn't poop for a week though, and at no point noticed that the tampon was absorbing nothing. Seems like a lie? But an absolutely insane one.
It's 100% a lie. She wants to seem relatable like "oh our sex education is so bad, no one talks about periods" but AS USUAL over sells it and makes up an absolute nonsense lie. Like no offence to any young girls starting their period but I think most if not all of them would notice if they put a tampon in and still had blood on their underwear, or if they didn't, their mother might notice during the washing and ask ?

She always has to have the most outlandish story, she's a complete attention seeker.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
And who are these coaches? Why are they never shown, what qualifications do they have? It's pure shady 😂

• Heart

aefterglow

Duuuude showering after a workout is the best part, I can't imagine staying in your soggy clothes and jumping to do an advert where you show off your sores while peddling vitamins. I need a break from this thread but I can't look away 😩

• Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Why would Lime do a monthly pass ? Why don't you just BUY a bike ?
It's a £1 to unlock a Lime bike and 15p per minute to ride it so ? Makes no sense if you're cycling that much not to purchase one ?

• Haha
  • Wow
You forgot the bit where she tried to travel back to Bali with covid and attempted to hide it by calling Randox out for not processing her covid test so she ‘missed’ her flight!

Occasionally I start to feel sorry for her, then I remember all the nasty cunty things she has done and continues to do - like stealing Sinead’s passport!
Yeah and she rocked up to Randox - an active Covid test centre designed for traveller testing knowingly having Covid despite their website clearly saying not to go to the test centre if you have Covid.

She chanced her arm hoping for a false positive.

She flouted the guidelines and put the health of the wider public in danger on her selfish escapades.

• Heart
  • Angry

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She is a binge eater. I always see comments about slim women, assuming they don’t eat or they kill themselves working out. The reality is generally people who are in good shape and fit are that way because they feed their body what it needs and exercise. It’s mostly diet when it comes to having a healthy body composition.
Siobhan works out a crazy amount yet has zero definition/tone. She is simply not eating well.

smurphette

VIP Member
Why are ponchos not normalised here? Fucking listen to yourself!! Buy a fucking thin raincoat or an umbrella, you grew up in Ireland where it's wet a lot!! Only people I've ever seen wearing ponchos in the UK are tourists when they get caught in the rain and buy a throw away plastic one from a tatty tourist shop!
I admit to having one of these: https://www.thepeoples.co/ but it's not what she's talking about if she specifies plastic. Why would you even consider a disposable one if you're living in the UK now? You know it's going to rain! And absolutely don't get how she spent the majority of her life in Ireland and acts like it's her first time on this side of the world and it's all such an adaptation for her. She's insufferable.

• Haha

KeepitontheDL

At the time of the shoot, she also made a big deal about being so much more content & happier in herself and with her figure than for previous shoots.... Along with a link to the Furnace if you also want to foster that #mindset.

Which was clearly all a lie as she has instantly dropped weight in the 2 months since the shoot and has been trying to prove how thin she is since!

• Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Complaining about being the only girl at BJJ everyday.. when in fact I'd say she loves it that way.. she has all the men to herself to roll around with!
I'd say all the female members know she goes to first class so avoid it. Let the lads deal with that mess. They have a stronger stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
I guarantee you she is looking for it.
Shiv is the one looking to see if everyone is checking her out and you know when someone looks at you, you can feel the gaze. They the turn their heads only to be met with a stomping angry faced dose of shite who is keeping her gaze on them so stubbornly because she is looking for a reaction. And sometimes they might have a chuckle.

And it's probably builders or people that she sees as beneath her (not Direns or F1 drivers etc) and she considers it creepy and story worthy.

The state of her this morning aswell. She looks like a ginger Elton John with the glasses. Not one bloke was creeping on her, I can guarantee you that.

• Haha
  • Heart