Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
SCARLET for her.

1. No one says biz. Regardless of age. Literally no one.
2. Myself and Sinead's line - she wouldn't have gotten 500 points with that grammar in the LC. Couldn't bear to put Sinead first.
3. "but I cut out all the green wine" - you mean it's not readily available in London, so you switched to more expensive marks instead of withdrawal symptoms. Easy to give up green wine when you're not in Portugal, oh Leathered Tittied One.
4. Giving pointers on how to pose to look slimmer in pics while also trying to sell the oven and telling women to accept their bodies and go with the flow. Huh?
5. And remember - that's ok. Coming from a snarky passive aggressive passport pilfering ding-dong who can let nothing go and absolutely nothing is ok. Sure, Jan.

whoops, *margs 😉
hahahahahahhaha
A passport pilfering ding dong

this HAS to be in the new threads title.
That’s the brilliance that Shiv will never experience

• Haha
Reactions: 24

diazgoodnessnew

Complaining about being the only girl at BJJ everyday.. when in fact I'd say she loves it that way.. she has all the men to herself to roll around with!

Mamaelf

Holy shit, she’s absolutely manic this morning. Didn’t even draw breath while rambling about website not working, no tan, missed sales, hate not being tanned, don’t know why website isn’t working, teeth look weird without a tan. These totally unnecessary demos of her putting the strips in should have a sensitive content warning. Honestly blows my mind that this is not a parody account.
42CCAE6D-74AF-40C1-8293-7ADFACDE5FA8.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Seems to be laying the groundwork the past 2 days for an exit to Bali. She has zero resilience, commits full pelt to an idea then runs away from it at the first indication of adversity.
I think she'll randomly go quiet for a couple of days then turn up in Bali banging her gums on a video on why Bali was always her home and London wasn't working out blah blah blah

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
For those of us newer to the thread, can we get some context / history of this supposed property in Ireland? Is there any actual evidence of it 🤔

Also, these apartments in Manchester are taking forever to build. And why buy in Manchester?! Sounds like another fabrication
don’t worry about being new to the thread we know Fukkal about the phantom properties, if she had property she would defo tell us, she tells us when she paints her nails white AGAIN and when she buys a bog brush. She would sure as shit have announced her being on the property ladder. Property, men perving, men wanking, 159k followers, all phantom.
Shiv “I’m so wealthy but always overdrawn” O hag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mamaelf

my hole are men dm'ing her and staring, not in a pervy way anyway, maybe in a WTF way
Exactly this. If anyone is staring it’s because she looks like a dishevelled nutter. Stomping along, rambling into her phone, biting her hoodie, eyes manically darting around everywhere. I’d be staring as well, and then I’d give it a very wide berth.

• Haha
  • Heart
She's so conscious about what everyone thinks of her. Like, this is the age you really don't give a fuck.

In her head she's famous, thinks she is a major celebrity in the fitness world and everything she does is being watched.

I'd love to commission a paparazzi photographer for the craic, just to see how she reacts on her stories. She'd be loving it probably!

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Not even sorry, she looks like a drug addict in them videos walking and talking.
The extensions are DIRE.
I'm ten years older and I dont have loose skin on my face/neck the way she does ???

I walk every day for at least an hour.
I don’t get leered at the way she does ??
Maybe the very odd look I might notice but more often than not they are looking at my dog 🤣

She's clearly out eyeballing everyone herself if this ( allegedly) happens on a daily basis??

Lastly, I DON'T need advice from her on how to raise my sons thanks.

Last edited:

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Honestly think Shiv needs taken down a peg or two if she thinks that men in London are actually blowing her kisses and leering at her etc. seem to remember her having a good old leer at the men at a CrossFit event a while ago 🤔