Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Domestic goddess

I believe that some of her behaviour may be down to both undiagnosed ASD and having been bullied as a child / teenager. The possibility of ASD has been discussed previously by myself and others. The current behaviour smacks of a failure to overcome the effect of this bullying. It's as if she is sticking two finger up at the mean girls who gave her shit in her youth. Evidence of this is her continual bragging, her desire to show how "popular" she is, her showing the fun in the sun lifestyle / living differently bullshit in Bali and now the Northcote Rd stuff which is just a London version of the Bali content. She is clearly trying to show someone that her life is great rather than actually living her own life on her own terms. It's sad if this is true and I suspect it is but she's impossible to feel sorry. For many reasons.

I think her Parents are a factor too. She has a strange relationship with them too.
100% agree with this

Reactions: 4

Jembelle

VIP Member
She stole Sineads passport after the MP event and brought it to London "by mistake". Sinead was due to fly to Portugal for her yoga retreat. Lucky for Sinead she also had a passport card so she could fly anyway. It's all in the previous thread, last couple of pages!
Stop it omg that’s the end of their friendship how nasty is that

smurphette

VIP Member
The weight loss is really showing in her face. Got that gaunt look that ages you +++ once you hit mid 30s (well 40+ for the healthier than her)...

Baabaablacksheep320

Did you guys fail to notice the huge bag of chilli heatwave Doritos on the coffee table? Not that I’ve been adverse to such a binge .. but I wouldn’t show it off if I were flogging a fitness subscription service

Erikafei

For sure, buying couches for a bloody rental and eating out every single meal isn't going to help that. The word salad in her daily emails isn't going to bring additional income either.

Convinced she has a side hustle to pay the bills. Someone mentioned it before, she's always talking about sweat on her stories - who knows what she is flogging online when she is being that openly disgusting.
If she does its only a matter of time before it comes out. We saw what happened with Murad Merali!

Reactions: 3