Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Is that one Kegs is living in hers? I thought hers had an outdoor kitchen or am I imagining that?

Spraoicangu was the Instagram page I think.

Reactions: 3
100% she has her own threads on here she’s not the full shilling and her latest bandwagon to jump on now is this meditation/womens circle saga
Has she something wrong with her right enough (Joanna Cronin)

She came up on my news feed and blocked her a while back, couldn't figure out her craic at all.. bizarre

Reactions: 2

NosyCorkWan

Unsure - I think she might maybe have one in the rave section. She seems to be alright. Like during the lockdowns she put on free workouts and Lives etc. So think she’s a proper business woman and just getting on with her life with the family 😂.

Not a #girlboss like Shiv 😂
What’s a rave section ?? I keep seeing it mentioned around tattle in different threads 😑😑

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Does the fact it's available now tell you all that she was considering going back soon, had it rented out for an agreement of 4 months until now and changed her mind at some point? What happened in the weeks before she made that big announcement that she was staying in London to change her mind I wonder.

The optics of renting it out for 4 months say that she is uncertain of London right now. How can anyone live like that!?
I'd say she had a year long lease on it. If she can't get anyone to take it over she will have to foot the bill

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Siobhán, thank you so, SO much for explaining to us the basics of what's been happening for a long, long time on Northcote Road. I would never have understood what was happening otherwise. Clapham Columbus strikes again 🇮🇪

In other news, fuck right off, you filthy gobshite.
Sounds basic AF 💅

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I see her “friends” Jane Inglot and Brian May are in her neighbourhood but no sign of them meeting up

Sharing all those insta bday wishes is basically like her showing off all her birthday cards. And setting up all her gifts in the table. Is she 12 or 34? What are the odds she paid on both nights for those people to go out with her 😀
Fact she did. It's a Monday night and they all work. That would be a major downer.

Why did she not have her birthday celebrations over the weekend? She probably did aswell the dipso.

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Then was a roommate of hers and her husband through lockdown 1.

Then she got pregnant and Siobhan basically blacklisted her - avoided her or was told not to go near her during her covid spreading spree 😂. Think she’s met the child once and even that video looked like it was forced 😂😂
does Leanne have a tattle thread ?

Reactions: 1