Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shiv is the fakest influencer out there in every aspect. Everything about her is false.

That's takes some doing to get that title. I can't think of one thing she doesn't lie about.

Reactions: 5

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
I need vegebuulls . Christ she’s an insufferable cunt
I don't know how she finds it so easy to avoid vegetables! Even with all the shite she orders! It's not as if food menus online have a 'beige' section.

Fact she did. It's a Monday night and they all work. That would be a major downer.

Why did she not have her birthday celebrations over the weekend? She probably did aswell the dipso.
Bank hollier!!

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
All these men blowing kisses and wanking at her gives me Amber Heard vibes. With respect she should report it, as someone said, it makes it harder for woman to speak up about this type of behaviour.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I used to be a member of her gym. She would walk around with a total resting bitch face all the time and then when she was doing a social media post you would see her change into someone different while filming then back to bitch face once she stopped.
Like that’s not a big deal but she constantly filmed people in the gym even a girl I know asked her to please not record her as she was self conscious.
Leanne was like, you want to be a member here you agree to being on social media. I often saw myself in the background of her posts and hated it too.
She also only really spoke to skinny good looking young people. If you were older than 25 or overweight she was rude and either ignored you at the desk or pawned you off on to other people.
I don’t think she is a con artist or a fraud just not a nice person, a mean girl type but maybe if I was skinny and younger I’d love her 🤷‍♀️
Jesus what a C*nt lol hope the gym goes bust now 😂.

Don’t follow her - but just assumed she was a gym owner and normal. Didn’t think she was chasing the instahun fame

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
This group was purposely summoned by Shiv so they would take pictures of her in her bikini on Clapham common and she felt she would look better amongst them. It was when the MyProtein fall out was at its peak.

Trust me, that gathering was calculated.
God she’s pathetic 😂😂😂😂 like she thinks she is some evil genius coming up with such shit strategies! I forgot about the bikini. I think I’ve suppressed it due to PTSD!

kelly87

I actually listened to the podcast!
What an absolute bullshitter!
The tampon storey, the wrong hole, and Ronald with a blood soaked rara skirt!
Has anyone listened to the latest podcast… the vegan era is mentioned!

• Haha

Bbzelda

Yes for over a week. Only realised when she could smell a terrible stench. Also said she put it up the wrong hole when she was younger. She left the tampon in for over a week when she was in college. Fucking idiot

the apple doesn’t fall far from the MP always on sale tree.
I heard another fitness influencer telling a similar story before wonder did she take inspiration for content 😂

Reactions: 4