Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smurphette

VIP Member
Where do I start??

Biz class (Scarlet)

The lens on the camera is responsible for her looking like that.... but she has lost weight since ?? Which is it Siobhan??!

I checked with a professional photographer and they said the iPhone lens is most accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it now.

But the bit that gets me most is.....
I felt like crap but actually think it's better for my mental health to not resist the environment I'm in.
This is absolute fucking HORSE SHIT and I can't believe somone who sells fitness programmes ( and a professional athlete) would come out with this shite.

Unless you are in a hospital bed being fed 3 meals a day not of your choosing you are responsible for what you put into your body!

I'm not long back from 10 days in Spain. I lost 20 pound before i went so was conscious to not gain it all back on 😆
I drank cocktails every day, had what I wanted for dinner every day and I only gained 3 pound. Why ? Because I didnt make a fat pig of myself the way I usually do and I walked every day.

It's not the environment Siobhan. It's you.
And that 3lbs is probably mostly just water and food. Bet you it will be gone again when you get into your normal routine for a few days. No Shiv workouts etc. She did the dog on it.

Reactions: 6

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
There is just something not right about the amount of training she does and her shape. I speak from experience and those were the days trust me I need to see the inside of a gym now, but going back a few years I found a class I loved. I prob went 5 times a week and I wasn’t dieting and I was young free and single so out every weekend. I have to say my body was in the best shape ever, toned thighs the works. I’m not telling this story to be big headed and I know there is some of her super fit and real athletes here, my point is something just is not adding up for her shape and the amount of training, steps, cycling etc she is doing.
I’ve always thought this but then she absolutely eats dominoes pizza at least four times a week and gets Uber eats the rest and that’s why her tummy and thighs haven’t decreased in size

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Didn’t someone question her on it before and she admitted she didn’t own it but has a long term lease on it.

strange fish she is. You’d think she would have sat down with a financial advisor at some stage
Nobody can advise Shiv, on anything!!!

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Was feeling the same because nowhere have I been as pestered as she seems to be on the daily!

But also wondered if she's interpreting being asked for spare change as a come on? Except she definitely looks more like she should be doing the asking today. Wish she'd get rid of those extensions. Like a nest.
See when things are free they have less value. They are only in a couple of weeks… just shows how bad her personal hygiene is!!

kelly87

I actually listened to the podcast!
What an absolute bullshitter!
The tampon storey, the wrong hole, and Ronald with a blood soaked rara skirt!

• Sick

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Just saw the pic Leanne Moore shared ? Is Shiv in a bridesmaid dress ? Otherwise not really suitable attire for a wedding

Reactions: 5

smurphette

VIP Member
The devil works hard but shivs one troll works harder 🤣

Also sorry now but the new couch is not an improvement in my opinion it's not nice at all. Hopefully it's comfy.
I'm in a rental and there's a sofa bed with that kind of corduroy but in a nicer beige in the spare room. I have it covered with cushions. It's functional, but definitely wouldn't choose for my living room on purpose!

Reactions: 5