Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Domestic goddess

And one time at band camp , I stuck my tampon up the wrong hole and left it there for a week…😂😂😂

Like I’m just really struggling to understand how she stuck it up the wrong hole. 😂😂 She must have been in one of her yoga positions!
What collected the blood? She's nuts and not in a good way 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 3

smurphette

VIP Member
You can buy Essence in Wilkos, I can’t remember if it’s in Primark but assume it probably is? She’s utterly ridiculous. I saw she was bowling in Rowans and eating on Green Lanes last weekend - now that will have been a culture shock to our Clapham loving babe, proper London…
I've never bought it in Ireland! She's an absolute moron. Yes, definitely Wilko, including online . Last time I bought from Notino instead and have enough for a few years now probably.

WHAT is wrong with her?!?

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Unsure - I think she might maybe have one in the rave section. She seems to be alright. Like during the lockdowns she put on free workouts and Lives etc. So think she’s a proper business woman and just getting on with her life with the family 😂.

Not a #girlboss like Shiv 😂
Yeh she seems alright but is bestie with that I love Limerick fella Richard who is awful.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️
It’s probably not even down, just no one is interested. You can’t miss Fuckal if there is Fuckal. It’s a shameless plug at selling the oven, and it’s endless sale.

Indeed fierce busy and productive day for her. Deserves a few Margs. All that ripping off teeth whitening strips and making Instagram reels is no joke.

Don't know how she fits it all in.
She writes it on her to do list. After making the bed. God give me strength. She’s a twat.