Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
I just listened to her on the AOK Nutrition podcast, she literally doesn’t stop talking for the entire pod, she doesn’t give Aisling a chance to speak at all, keeps butting in and talking over her! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the saliva sucking is out of control! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Lol I defo think that - it’s why you never see full shots of the kitchen. Id say the recycling is just empty bottles and takeaway containers.

#livingdifferently but also living like she’s in college 😂 I cringe at that cause I’m sure either in the kitchen or living room there was a few empty bottles on display as you’d see in college digs 😂😂
Q posting from the kitchen to prove her one troll is wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
After all my years in London, I'm so thankful she translated press into cupboard for me. All the Irish in the UK will be singing her praises today. We would never have known what to say otherwise.
It just shows how she's been out of Ireland for years, but only really surrounded herself with Irish people. Like it's only *now* she's having to modify her terminology.

bottlebin

It's very telling that she has her story replies turned off, she obviously gets too much hate or UNSOLICITED ADVICE because most shitfluencers love the engagement

dabaebaegoss

I'd say her mother and father aren't the most warm of people. That's probably why she doesn't stay at home. Nothing worse than not feeling wanted, I get the feeling they just don't care enough to step in and have a word but with Siobhan her social cues are so off that maybe she genuinely doesn't see she's the problem and that's why she has no real connections or friends. Alcohol is her go to. Very sad but very hard to feel sorry for her.

joey giblets

"THE MEDIUM FITS ME NOW , IVE LOST WEIGHT, IT DIDNT FIT AT THE MP SHOOT, IVE LOST WEIGHT.

ITS OK TO BE BIG . SO OK THAT IVE SENT 4 EMAILS IN A WEEK AND DONE COUNTLESS STORIES DEMONSTRATING IM NOT THAT SIZE ANY MORE. LOVE YOURSELF, JOIN THE FURNACE.

ALSO IVE LOST WEIGHT. Mmmm a croissant from an ubiquitous UK chain I think makes me look like both a foodie and a local "

TLDR: prick
Absolutely rattled the cunt trumpet

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Counterpace? What does she need counter space for? She doesn't do any cooking or anything. She just has less space for piling all her shite up on I guess. Doesn't she have a kind of island thing as well?

smurphette

VIP Member

Sorry it's the Torygraph, but just read and wondered if she'd manage a month? It's so much part of her lifestyle and identity now.
I had to pause and wonder when I had a drink last, and remembered it was a month ago when I was visiting my sister and we went out to dinner a couple of the nights. Had a glass of wine the first, a cocktail the second. Nothing the third when we ate with my parents because...I can have a meal without it. And before that? Not even sure. I can't imagine the volume and frequency of her life. Her tolerance seems huge, which is not the boast it would have been at 19.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
What’s a rave section ?? I keep seeing it mentioned around tattle in different threads 😑😑
I’m not 100% sure - but I think it’s threads about complementing influencers etc.

To keep it on brand - Basically - if Siobhan woke up and had an anti day of her usual day. She might get a mention 😂

• Haha