Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madegg91

You're clearly forgetting:
-Her yearly wash.
-2 for 1 margs at her local.
-Everytime a man looks in her general direction.
-The anniversary of when she bought her airfryer.
-Every major event in every major sport ever (which she's totally a fan of.)
My apologies, how could I forget!

Also forgot about her housing portfolio; owning two apartments in your mid 30s isn't bad going 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 7

instaknobs

VIP Member
Sorry , just killed myself to buy it ! So touched a nerve with me slightly haha . Much be the Sunday blues already for me 🙈
As bad as she is , did someone actually ask her for a recipe . Seriously 😐 looked like watery shite
Yea herself.She loves to ask herself questions so she has some content and “engagement “

KeepitontheDL

Let’s call a spade a spade from a mans view

Looks - 5.5/10 ( Average ) from what we see on social media.

She can look okay in some photos but then a howler in videos .. bad skin in particular

Personality- 1/10 - I’ll give her 1 for being a deluded nut case.

She’s 34/35 . Catch yourself on.. men aren’t wanking in the car at you or blowing kisses at 9 in the morning 🙃
It is far more likely that she is just very self-conscious due to her recent acne breakout which has made her paranoid so she THINKS people are staring at her. They're really not.

The kisses are a fragment of her imagination. She has her phone constantly glued to her, IF someone was blowing kisses or giving lewd unwanted attention, she could easily record them surreptitiously and report to the police. You know, to clamp down on the kind of behaviour she is condemning in her beloved Clapham Common 🙄

• Heart

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Best thing that could happen to her is getting into the type of relationship that she so vehemently says she opposes. Someone to pretend to listen to her inane shite instead of her broadcasting it to the world. She’s bored. She’s boring. She’s miserable. As much as she protests, she needs a partner to adult with.
She needs a ride, might cheer her up a bit, such a mood drain

Oh furnace don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds. Sticking her tampons up the wrong hole 🎶
Between this now ! 😂😂😂
And Walter shivvy can one of our talented members work in this into a new thread title? I am howling!! 😂😂😂 I have more laughs reading the thread than I do watching Shivs maniac rambles or stupid nonsensical antics!♥

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
shiv really needs a full blown intervention. Her insta friends would want to take her aside and put in front of a real mirror and have a serious tough love conversation with her. She is a car crash of a human being
Do you think she'd listen? She thinks they're all jealous of her!

smurphette

VIP Member
Duuuude showering after a workout is the best part, I can't imagine staying in your soggy clothes and jumping to do an advert where you show off your sores while peddling vitamins. I need a break from this thread but I can't look away 😩
Like, when I stay with family I get up extra early if I'm going to do a workout where I'll be getting sweaty so that I don't have to wait for the shower when I get back. Feels like torture not being able to peel of those clothes and jump under the shower!

wodimus

Wasn't he giving out about fitness influencers drinking heavily and then going on their stories normalizing it a while back? It was at a time when Shiv was on big sessions so was obviously targetted at her.
knowing Gary he probably knows the influence he has over here and is putting stuff out there to see if she bites

siobs is the lowest of the low but Jesus I bought at 130…. Right place right time …. Civilised enough ta ! Even get fibre here🫣.I air bnb 2 bedrooms over summer at €100 each a night 😉
130k is its current value. And I'm sure you don't carry on like a you're a property mogul.

smurphette

VIP Member
For those of us newer to the thread, can we get some context / history of this supposed property in Ireland? Is there any actual evidence of it 🤔

Also, these apartments in Manchester are taking forever to build. And why buy in Manchester?! Sounds like another fabrication
Keep getting ads on my Twitter feed for investment apartments in Manchester selling for £169K or something, with a big return. Assuming something like that.

Barbara Gordon

There she’s on about Skinnygaz again. She’s mad to be noticed by him (for something other than binge drinking). Maybe he’ll ask her to guest on his pod 😂

How many times is she gonna tell us she's the only girl in class
The "black belts" didn't want to get too close to her stinking hair and manky tan.
Although I imagine she blames the smell on her tan :sick:
Also anyone notice in the reel she shared she had a double camel toe, cannot convince me that's comfortable!

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Integrity is everything!
This fucking melt is so bad at lying that her own Instagram story, that’s she posted, is telling the truth, yet she continues to lie or ‘forget’ she actually had a drink last night. Idiot.

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
She wheels out the Aisling friend now and again that’s the only consistent friend I’ve ever seen. Otherwise it’s always a load of random girls.
Yet.. Aisling looks completely different to her profile picture. Must be the iPhone vs professional camera issue all over again...

• Haha