Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

I am most certainly not defending the passport stealing, malaysian bombing Siobhan O'Hagan.

However, i do remember her irish property being verified. Somehow, it was brought through a limited company. The filed accounts showed an asset of 80,000 or so

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does the fact it's available now tell you all that she was considering going back soon, had it rented out for an agreement of 4 months until now and changed her mind at some point? What happened in the weeks before she made that big announcement that she was staying in London to change her mind I wonder.

The optics of renting it out for 4 months say that she is uncertain of London right now. How can anyone live like that!?

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Joanne cronin does need professional help
There are two Joanne Cronins, no? Unless I'm completely off the mark here!
The one praising Siobhan today I have always seen as articulate, fairly intelligent and generally good in terms of food reviews.
Unfollowed because of this faux pas. Is she blind?!

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
I know this was ages ago but mind when she was taking her whitening strip off in the taxi? I used them for the first time
today and it made the whole thing even grosser. Like not only does the strip feel like you're removing a wad of glue, but
you absolutely need to brush your teeth after as they're covered in sploogy grit. She just continued about her night? Wtf like?

(Apologies this was probably totally obvious to anyone who used them before)
Crest ones you'd get away with, but Spotlight (and suspected Polished etc because I reckon they're all the same) leave an awful residue! I wasn't aware of quite how bad until I tried Spotlight, having used Crest on and off for years. Absolutely no way of avoiding brushing after.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to the latest podcast… the vegan era is mentioned!
It’s so reminiscent of There was this one time in band camp only with out the charm. Said it before, not a single band wagon this one wouldn’t jump on.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Proper little fitness influencer 🤣🤣🤣 make her stop. I thought she was a athlete though
That always makes me laugh....Athlete. She 'competed' in the crossfit qualifiers about 4-5yrs ago, and it was only in her local gym at the time.
Oh hang on- i forgot about the Turf Games.

I've done a few spartan/mud run's- Am I an 'athlete' too?? 😁 (off to edit my bio...)

Athlete - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Athlete

An athlete (also sportsman or sportswoman) is a person who competes in one or more sports that involve physical strength, speed or endurance.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I did notice she's doing the yoga in her bedroom the last few days when it was always the living room. It's giving roommate vibes.
I would say so from Shivs comment on Laura’s IG…
Also no comment on the post about Laura at the Hungarian Grand Prix… green eyed monster.

Siobs

VIP Member
Did she not say once she’s all about science so why let a naturopath interview you?

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
At least this one acknowledges that’s she’s there because it’s cheap/ exploiting a third world country

7C420E8E-32FC-4CE9-A215-3EE7CE18FCAE.png

New mail

—————————

Subject : Why do you want to feel good?

Often when we ask our clients why they want to lose weight, the answer is usually “to feel good”.

Yes, you can feel good about yourself when you look in the mirror and look physically smaller…

But - the majority of ‘feeling good’ is not a result of how you look.

It’s a result of the behaviours and actions that helped you look like that.

For example - let’s say you just ate crap food all day every day and didn’t move, versus being the same size, but ate lots of nutritious food and focused on feeling fit and strong every day - the latter would have you feeling better.

You might even notice after a few days of holidays, you don’t feel good. But you probably look the same size.

It’s not the size we crave, it’s the feeling of making good decisions for our health.

And this is why we encourage laying down good foundations for your health, rather than just taking actions to make yourself smaller (e.g. starving yourself or overtraining).

You might think that you will feel good and it will be ‘worth it’ but it might actually have a detrimental effect on your physical and mental health.

I’ve been lots of different shapes and sizes and I can tell you that I didn’t feel my best when I was smallest. I felt my best when I was exhibiting healthy behaviours over a long period of time.

And at risk of stating the obvious - when you pursue healthy behaviours, your body will find a natural set point that is right for you and your environment.

It just might take a little longer than the extreme restriction, but worth it in the long run.

If you want help with that, click below for more information on The Furnace.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Confidence is not a size" O'Hagan

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrsbinfield

130k is its current value. And I'm sure you don't carry on like a you're a property mogul.
Sorry , just killed myself to buy it ! So touched a nerve with me slightly haha . Much be the Sunday blues already for me 🙈
As bad as she is , did someone actually ask her for a recipe . Seriously 😐 looked like watery shite

• Heart

Megyboo

Can someone explain the passport story? I missed all of this!

She stole Sineads passport after the MP event and brought it to London "by mistake". Sinead was due to fly to Portugal for her yoga retreat. Lucky for Sinead she also had a passport card so she could fly anyway. It's all in the previous thread, last couple of pages!

• Wow