Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lest not forget she turned up to BJJ a few weeks ago with a horrible looking possible skin infection that she never got properly diagnosed. Her disgusting behaviour has no limits.

Reactions: 22

caramelsq

VIP Member
So I am thinking that she once out a tampon into her arse, and on another occasion put one into her vagina and then left it there for a week?
So that’s lovely.
Why on earth would anybody admit this on a podcast?

• Sick

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of the way she shakes the vitamins when she's talking about them?? It gives me the rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

joey giblets

More lies yet again for the 5 th time about the phantom creeps to gain some traction. No one is blowing you kisses or otherwise what a dangerous bint she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope this is one of her ironic email headings and that she’s not actually going to talk about mindfulness.

It’s easy enough to become a PT and nutritionist (I should know, I’ve done it), but to pretend you’re a mindfulness expert because you read ten pages a day is a whole other story.

She’s so quick to slag off Sinead (who in her own right is a charlatan, maybe just more innocently than this cow) but happy to use her niche to make a quick buck.

My heart truly aches for anyone clueless enough to pay her money. It’s so sad because it’s not even their faults if they do, they just don’t know any better.
There is no innocence about Sinead Hdgarty.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

instaknobs

VIP Member
That is outrageous and disgusting, she HAS to be lieing?? And ya sooo many questions? First of all a dry tampon up your bum just wouldn't happen, it would hurt like hell??🤯
Then to forget about a tampon takes like 8 hours of what, just forgetting your on your period in general 🤷🏻‍♀️, and you haven't changed anything? Plus it must mean she reads fuck all instructions or warnings cos they warn you on the box like about toxic shock syndrome. PLUS THE STRING?? You can literally shove them quite far and that string is always long enough? Makes no sense but absolutely vile that she would actually tell this story? And she stank!!!
unlucky for her the tampon instructions didn’t make the ten pages a day. What a twat

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Her latest reel, all she seems to be doing is making a video for herself to make her feel better about what shes doing rather than not doing. She has huge food/weight issues. The constant ramming of this down our throats yet her body is rotting from the inside out. If she cant even sort her own shit out why are ppl paying her 80 quid a month. Its nuts 🙄

She's in that apartment nearly 2 months and the cupboards are empty of food still.

It's insane, not a selection of spices to be seen. She really doesn't have a clue. If it was a sibling of mine I'd be very worried about them and their ability to look after themselves as they age as they stare at an increasingly desperate situation. That being no career prospects, no real friends and no life companion. She certainly is becoming less of a catch by the year mainly due to her mindset but also the toll her lifestyle is taking.

Shopping, taking out the bin bags and cooking are all things we do on autopilot. There's nothing interesting whatsoever about it and this is what she uses for content.

I think this obsession with “creepy men staring at her” is because she’s attention starved, perpetually single and watching her friends pair off and move on in life all around her. Nothing at all wrong with being single - I was happily that for years before meeting my partner. But Shiv has never cracked this “having a relationship with someone” nut and insists on living her life surrounded by younger than her and far more attractive than her instahuns.

So prancing around London parks in skimpy bikinis and wearing MP barely-there shorts with her fanny on show and getting glances from men because obviously, somehow equates to her being “desirable” despite the void that is her dating life. “But let’s rant about it because #feminism”

• Heart

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I’m putting money on her being on her way back to Bali within the next 3 months, I reckon by November she will be gone (whoop whoop!)

• Wow
  • Heart

queenof24

Marking her coffee and croissant out of 7 like JS does, god can this girl not think for herself at all??

• Wow

JBnosey

Coco put up an anonymous question box last night so I asked does she still work for furnace or just herself as the furnace seems a con 😂 waiting to see if she answers

• Haha