Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She doesn't own two properties. She has a mortgage on a property in Ireland (no further details available). It's listed on her company tax returns. She invested some money into a property development in Manchester. One of those where you get a miniscule slice of the rent from the apartments that were built. Reference the sugar daddy that wouldn't surprise me but there's no proof of this. It's very strange that she has never had any boyfriends or male love interests / fuck buddy's for as long as I've been following her. So there may be a richer older man or woman on the scene bankrolling this absolute shit show. As I can't see the Furnace pulling in Clapham type money.
Think her accounts showed it valued at 130k but with a 99k mortgage.

I've no idea what sithole part of Ireland it would need to be in to be valued at 130k but its not a city or anywhere civilised for starters.

Agree her "Manchester apartment" is a REIT investment not an actual property or we'd have seen it.

I've said it before, but this loser has 1 bank card to her name. A property mogul she ain't.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Guys, I've got a top tip for you.. you can keep your bags for life in your press, sorry, they call them cupboards in England. I've never kept a bag before as I only ever ate out in Bali...

• Haha

madegg91

Siobhan doesn't have any other life milestones, so her birthday has to be made a big deal of.

Sad, but true.

wodimus

So do people want to start workshopping thread number #36? At this rate we will be hitting that by next week 😂
… From LiViNg DiFfeReNtLy to a beige corderoy couch

edit: this cretin banging on about DOMS while actually doing the exercise, for someone who has ‘worked’around fitness for 6/7 years her knowledge and it’s application (plus her actual fitness) is just beyond beginner level - she is Ms Dunning Kruger

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Would a tampon just fall out if it was in that far u forgot about it for a week? I've never used them so wouldn't know. She really is disgusting
Tampons don't fall out! And if it wasn't inserted correctly it would be uncomfortable so you wouldn't be able to forget about it. Unless the fall out of your arsehole, I'm not sure on that as I know my holes!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Real wealthy people don't need to gorge food and drink on their business class flights to justify the expense paid. There was nothing stopping her having a salad/nice meal and some water.

Just shows what a fraud she really is. Is she telling us in that email if she just had a salad and some water on the flight it would have caused a mental health issue?

Gaslighting lying bitch she is. Sacrifice, discipline and willpower are key components for people who want to get fit. Shiv is capable of none of them.

OhFraud

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
What's with the incessant need when she's with a "crew" to scan the camera around who she's with and then record her surroundings. It drives me into a rage.

Delihla

Would a tampon just fall out if it was in that far u forgot about it for a week? I've never used them so wouldn't know. She really is disgusting
I’m only going on my own experience here, and I don’t want to be too graphic. But the key design feature of moisture/liquid = expansion makes me say fuck no??!! I’ve never had one fall out, I’ve also never forgotten about one for a week until the stench alerted me to a problem though, as I’m not a clatty bastard.

• Sick
  • Haha

Blocked

What is the consent need to keep saying she is not travelling this week 🤔 is it some sort of dig at Sinead.
I actually don't mind Sinead that much she is passionate about her work and puts in some effort as for the other one she is just so lazy all the time and puts no effort into anything. She reminds me of a " friend " I had years ago who would always try and put me down in front of people to make herself look good
Safe to say we are no longer friends. But everything Shiv does remains me of her
Sinead is ten times more dangerous though as she can damage other people. At least Shiv is only damaging herself.

She is still a majorly sad cunt though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparklelife2304

My 2nd hand embarrassment at her calling it "the Common" has me turning redder than her fried skin .

Her attempts at being LAHHHHHHNDAAAANNN are mortifying.
Shiv: yeah I live in the common, safe blud. When I’m up north I pop in to primark to keep my cupboards fully stocked”

what an utter dicknose

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

View attachment 1508307
It’s just a circle jerk at this stage. All of them just stand around wanking off one another and reposting their content to followers

anyone who think Siobhan has a healthy attitude to food and life needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
SCARLET for her.

1. No one says biz. Regardless of age. Literally no one.
2. Myself and Sinead's line - she wouldn't have gotten 500 points with that grammar in the LC. Couldn't bear to put Sinead first.
3. "but I cut out all the green wine" - you mean it's not readily available in London, so you switched to more expensive marks instead of withdrawal symptoms. Easy to give up green wine when you're not in Portugal, oh Leathered Tittied One.
4. Giving pointers on how to pose to look slimmer in pics while also trying to sell the oven and telling women to accept their bodies and go with the flow. Huh?
5. And remember - that's ok. Coming from a snarky passive aggressive passport pilfering ding-dong who can let nothing go and absolutely nothing is ok. Sure, Jan.
But can anyone explain… why is flying business class a flex for her? 😂. Anyone can book a business class flight - I’d understand the flex if she was flying private and kept mentioning it. But you’re flying business - on the same flight as everyone else who paid a 1/5th what you paid to get to the same place 😂.

Like half the business flights she has taken was during the pandemic when you could have gotten a row in economy to spread out cause no one was travelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
How I like to start my Mondays. With my scrambled eggs and a shot of Siobhan’s bulge 😂

She reminds me of some crazed Batman villain or something. They way she keeps on saying how much she loves it there. I love it. Love it. My new life I love it. It’s love.
Makes me think she actually hates it 😂😂

Like when she was in Bali and how she was always going on about how Bali is her home and she loves it then as soon as she bolted she admitted she hated it there 😂
She can't be in the present moment, she's always chasing her perfect image of the future. I have a pal like that, she's so excited for a holiday, we get to where she was excited to and she'll say "I'm so looking forward to..." the next place on the agenda. I've just noticed she's never happy in the moment and always comparing it to something else. For my friend though it's an anxiety thing for sure.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Technically a tampon is a foreign object. After a time it is basically rotting uterine wall tissue. Which of course would smell. It’s quite possible as it was decaying here body naturally tried to expel it.
It’s not that uncommon.

• Sick