Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Considering how she acted when she got covid over Xmas and was basically a super spreader 😂

I think Siobhan aka Typhoid Mary would still go on about her normal day with a Staph infection - pretending she’s not sick so she can do BJJ and have drinks 😂
Staph My Life

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Icanteven

Chatty Member
There is just something not right about the amount of training she does and her shape. I speak from experience and those were the days trust me I need to see the inside of a gym now, but going back a few years I found a class I loved. I prob went 5 times a week and I wasn’t dieting and I was young free and single so out every weekend. I have to say my body was in the best shape ever, toned thighs the works. I’m not telling this story to be big headed and I know there is some of her super fit and real athletes here, my point is something just is not adding up for her shape and the amount of training, steps, cycling etc she is doing.
She just can't out exercise the amount of alcohol she consumes.

Reactions: 24

bullcrap1

Lads I don’t even enjoy reading her drivel emails for the irony/hypocrisy/complete lack of self awareness anymore. They’re all so incredibly predictable and repetitive. Not repetitive as is consistent though! Just the same “hot topic” regurgitated over and over again, I think the furnace has burnt me out🙈 She’s such an empty vessel

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
34, it's hardly a milestone birthday, why would you not mention a huge milestone like getting engaged to your "friend" more like afraid to rather than stealing thunder

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I listened to parts of her guest appearances on the reading podcast. Need to Read. The host has a lovely voice and is very considered. Siobhan rambles and rambles. At one point she openly tries to figure out a conversation she had with the host, but cant remember. Its very awkward.

If i were her manager or agent, id tell her to go to Toastmasters or a one on one session with a public speaking coach. Stop sucking in spit. Figure out ways to come across better. Sinead seems to have got the hang of it - she concisely explains her point, asks others questions, doesn't interrupt, speaks clearly, adds a bit of inflection etc

Edit: also, as her agent id tell her to address the passport situation as it just looks like she stole it now.
That sounds like….

unsolicited advice

Blocked

• Haha

Mamaelf

Regardless of whether she believes she has a healthy relationship with alcohol or not, you absolutely cannot deny that the only time she genuinely seems happy is when she’s smashing the booze around a group of ‘friends.’

Posting all of the ‘I’m so happy, I love London, I love the choices I’ve made’ posts every single day is absolutely her just trying to convince herself, especially when most of her sober time is spent moaning about the smallest things and generally radiating negativity and passive aggressiveness.

It’s all of her own making so I struggle to find any sympathy, but her days seem so boring and unfulfilling. As far from ‘living differently’ as you could possibly imagine. I think the reason she massively overshares and talks nonsense every day is because she simply doesn’t have anything else to do. She’s clearly putting as little effort into the Oven as possible, she’s already admitted that. But to admit that she has poor personal hygiene, can’t do the basics of adulting in her mid 30s, and is lazy beyond belief is just tragic. If I lived like that I’d want to get shit faced all the time too.

smurphette

VIP Member
Is no one going to mention the morning thoughts?

I gagged at the thought of the smell of her being day 1 of her period and being that poor poor poor person unfortunate enough to be face deep in her crotch 🤢🤢🤢
I was trying not to concentrate on her informing us all of her exact menstrual cycle. What does she want us to do? Log it for her?
And I don't need to hear about her uterus.

Maybe people should start contacting her mid-cycle and reminding her that she's at her most fertile and to use contraception. She loves unsolicited advice.

• Haha

JBnosey

I don't know any other female who claims to get perved at by men so much. Everyone is that busy themselves that they probably pay no attention to her. No doubt she will do a story rant later. If its meant to be that bad then report the people to the police . She didn't say she reported the alleged wanker in Portugal. Probably due to it not happening

anyone?

I see it as textbook ADHD: disorganization, overspending, indecision, problems listening to other people, frequently wondering from one idea to the next and not being able to cope with simple tasks as chores or … hygiene. Having said that, not my area of expertise. #Cuntitis at the very least
Just sounds like a typical “influencer” who has too much time on their hands & switches things up to stay “relevant”. (Also I have adhd so not shaming 😂)

She tries to appeal to too many crowds. Her page is just nonsense- fitness, beauty, parties, fried foods, festivals, F1, GAA, designer bags, tourism, travel etc. Anything she can latch on to do she can throw out a #ad

She doesn’t need to be structured with chores etc- cuz she literally has no commitments. SHE IS A GIRL BOSS 🙃. Structure is for poor people, who have to work to stay afloat, working for “the man”.

She can pay someone else to do it, she will. Didn’t she say when she was in Bali she worked the bare minimum, because she could? - that’s a choice. She recognises it. where do I sign up for the fitness Furness? Great coach.

People on here used to say it- how can she live in a constant holiday, not get bored, how does she feel it is purposeful etc. She used to slam the 9-5 culture, everyone was jealous etc. and were called trolls. Yet some hippy? Or doctor 😂 does a podcast / YouTube video...& she realises that life ion holidays 24/7 lacks depth.

too much time on Instagram - not enough time in the real world. Live their lives going around massaging each other’s egos, chanting to themselves about how they are “so sound and down to earth”.

caramelsq

VIP Member
Her hair is filthy? Oh dear god, I had filthy hair once. After I did one of those tough mudder runs.
She is disgusting.
Is she trying to be funny? Or “one of the lads”?
whats her play here?
She has told us at least twice in the last couple of weeks her hair is stinking and now filthy.
I do not get it

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“If you’re receiving criticism, you must be doing something interesting”.

Ok Shiv. You want a side of Dunning with your Kruger as usual?

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Either Shiv & CiCi are jointly shading the same person as "a jEaLoUs hAtEr" *or* Shiv is letting us know she's only jealous of CiCi because she desires her.

There's been a falling out anyway- either with Sinead or Cici or both.

This is a woman in her mid-30s posting this shit.

View attachment 1500744
Imagine a woman in her thirties consciously searched for a video on jealousy and posted it to 159k followers. More passive-aggressive bile from shiv.

I'm sorry, but the absolute notions that someone would walk past her in London wearing her cheap, tacky, fanny slicer, camel toe inducing my protein gear.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

smurphette

VIP Member
Same woman who has crash dieted/ over exercised since she saw herself in the mp photoshoot??

Ok Siobhan.
State of her in those as well. The Bali outfit is hideous, and the knowing smirk in the Dubai one is not the look of someone who hates themself

• Heart