Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When you’ve red hair it’s so obvious” wtf is babbling on about. Also anyone know what tan she uses so I and others can avoid it at all costs. She’ll be saying she’s the only ginger in London next.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion: the furnace was falling but London was calling. Ireland doesn’t want her, but she’ll soon come crawling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet another email;

Meal plans 🙄

Naturally, when people join The Furnace, a lot of them want a meal plan.

I get it.

It’s easy.

But I see it as pointless, in the long run.

You see, a meal plan is usually generic. This means that the amount of calories in this meal plan is usually not specific to you.

If you do have a nutritionist (personal trainers are not qualified to give out meal plans, FYI) or dietician that creates a meal plan that is based on your individual needs, it is more than likely going to cost you a lot of money for the time that would be needed to do that.

Even then, I still think this is a short term solution for removing some body fat.

Meal plans are great when you are feeling enthusiastic about your new “challenge” or “transformation” or whatever plan you’ve joined that gives you all these perfect meals to have you in a calorie deficit.

But what about when you are stuck at work and you can’t get your hands on cauliflower rice?

Do you feel like a failure when you get a sausage roll because it’s not on your plan?

You’ve probably messed up the plan for lunch, so what’s the point in having the perfect dinner from the meal plan?! (I’m being facetious, in case that didn’t come across in text)

What happens when you get to the end of the 6/8/12 week meal plan and you want to resume your normal life that might include plenty of eating on the go and drinks?

Meal plans do not teach you how to live your life in a way that is sustainable and in line with your goals.

We need to drill down to the lifestyle and behaviours of the individual that got them to a place of feeling like they need a meal plan.

This is why I don’t even like giving clients calories in their first week, just some rough guidelines on how to ‘eat like an adult’.

That way they are choosing their own foods straight away, which we then adapt over the weeks to make sure that their nutrition is in line with their goals.

It might take a little bit longer to see results (which is why I made it a 12 week program), but then you have gotten your results, without overhauling your nutrition - which means you can keep going on well beyond 12 weeks, and you don’t need our help.

It’s not great for business though. People selling meal plans will have clients returning to them again and again when they can’t keep up the results themselves.

But I genuinely believe that working in a moral way, with the clients' long term health and happiness has kept The Furnace going. We want you to sign up once and then not need our help anymore.

But of course, then I need to send these sales emails, as I say goodbye to another group of ladies who are leaving me with the mental freedom and physical changes to go enjoy their life, without our help.

If you would like to feel like that in 12 weeks, you can join The Furnace now for 25% off the full price.

I’m looking forward to getting you started!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Terrible business woman” O’Hagan
Question .. does she bold those words/phrases herself?
It’s such a MLM way of selling and looks tit.

• Haha
Not to be disengenous to people with mental illness but there is definitely something here that her family should be intervening in.

She seems to be in a perennial state of decline and has the most disturbing distorted view of the world around her out of anyone on social media.

Reactions: 9
I'm not materialistic..here's a picture of a car I'll never be able to afford

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so desperate, I'm not even on her email list and I've started getting them off her!!! I actually feel sorry for her, at this hour of her life that she can't be really happy. I know, I know I'm a mammy....
Who did you piss off to be punished like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was on it years ago but unsubscribed to all the waffle and the she blocked me on insta cos I asked a question 🤔
She's retained your data when she doesn't need it and is reusing it. Imagine how many people she is pounding with emails in desperation to get the funds up for the Abu Dhabi trip.

Who knows, she could even be flogging the data off for coin.

I see lots of red flags around the data management. I doubt she has deletion schedules set up or anything as is best practice.

• Heart
If there is no need for her to have your data then it's a breach unless you provided approval. Have you been signed up to the Furnace in the past?

GDPR requires that the consent to send marketing emails has to be freely given, specific, informed, unambiguous and provided by some form of clear affirmative action.

She may well be illegally using data she has no right to be retaining or have purchased data on the black market in order to push emails in her desperate state. This is a huge no no leaving her open to prosecution and huge fines.

Shiv is pushing emails hard in the last few days with links to the Furnace. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she is not following regulations.
I has signed up for emails years ago but then it just got silly so I unsubscribed.

Talking of business being under pressure, how's recalibrated doing? I asked for a price a few weeks ago and said I'd think about it, I'd love to go if I had a ball of money but got an email today saying is been given the wrong price and got a much lower price plus 10% discount. They can't be too busy so 🙄

Reactions: 6
It must be so annoying having dinner with Shiv. Phone out, constant whinnying, can people just enjoy the moment with nice food with having to whip tit on the gram. And the poor waiter's. She treats them like lower servants. Like her house keeper. No wonder she has no real friends.

It’s so cringe how transparent she is. First came the “journal”, get a UK agency. Then everyday Protein sales, then teeth whitening, then the classic influencer engagement poll “who like Italian food” I can’t deal with the embarrassment for
Her. So obvious she needs extra engagement to get a Uk agency. I die…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
7 in the morning and she’s already thinking about alcohol 🙈 she’s in a beautiful city that she could explore for the weekend or maybe travel to a different part of England & explore but her goal for the weekend is to find somewhere that does classic margaritas 😵💫 she’s basically doing what she could do at home for alotttt cheaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really setting the bar high there leathertits. The Furnace members are so lucky to have such an inspirational leader!

CF944EF3-5AAA-46C1-8D60-116DDE8605A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who is on the rent-a-friend list for the weekend. Probably another person we have never seen her with before or even remotely mention up until now.
Siobhán said a few weeks ago; “I know loads of people in London”

1657266111166.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lack of purpose and isolation has set in. We are about to see a return to alcho Shiv.

The dose thinks her water flosser is the reason what she's not hungover.

Reactions: 10
do you like Italian food do you eat Italian food what's your favourite colour how many brothers and sisters do you have do you have any pets

Leathertits is regressing to primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.