Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is dire lately, the amount of over-sharing about the most mundane, trivial things is ridiculous. Who gives a tit if she read the timetable wrong and had some mango?! Like what does anyone interested in the oven potentially gain from that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What colour is she.. looks like her fake tan has gone very wrong..

Reactions: 5
SOH #33: Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
The girl has serious identity issues. She is roaming around London alone saying how fabulous and warm it is, almost like a fake forced happiness. She doesn't realise its the same temperature in ireland hummmmmmmmm. Any other blogger who comes home loves and misses it, she is defo avoiding something. If she was here now she would be going around like the grim reaper in a heavy jacket saying how she's frozen, avoiding friends and family. And also constantly saying how crap ireland is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What was she on about Hinge? Did she spot someone shes chating to ? She is so manic walking the street like no one has ever walked around a city before. Mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so desperate, I'm not even on her email list and I've started getting them off her!!! I actually feel sorry for her, at this hour of her life that she can't be really happy. I know, I know I'm a mammy....
How'd she get your email address? GDPR issues going on there anyone?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.