Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv should swan by Downing Street. There's a high flying shambles of a bloke up that way equally full of bluster and lies who would likely entertain her nonsense.
That would mean leaving her 1 mile radius no? šŸ˜‚

All my good material is wasted ā€œcanā€™t go to BJJ tomorrow because I wonā€™t have a clean Giā€

The joke practically writes itselfā€¦ has she ever had a clean gee šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Your not some sort of big deal Shiv that Spotify knows your location. You agreed to share your location data with them when you signed up.

Keep being stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so desperate, I'm not even on her email list and I've started getting them off her!!! I actually feel sorry for her, at this hour of her life that she can't be really happy. I know, I know I'm a mammy....

Reactions: 6
She's so desperate, I'm not even on her email list and I've started getting them off her!!! I actually feel sorry for her, at this hour of her life that she can't be really happy. I know, I know I'm a mammy....
If there is no need for her to have your data then it's a breach unless you provided approval. Have you been signed up to the Furnace in the past?

GDPR requires that the consent to send marketing emails has to be freely given, specific, informed, unambiguous and provided by some form of clear affirmative action.

She may well be illegally using data she has no right to be retaining or have purchased data on the black market in order to push emails in her desperate state. This is a huge no no leaving her open to prosecution and huge fines.

Shiv is pushing emails hard in the last few days with links to the Furnace. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she is not following regulations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yet another email;

Meal plans šŸ™„

Naturally, when people join The Furnace, a lot of them want a meal plan.

I get it.

Itā€™s easy.

But I see it as pointless, in the long run.

You see, a meal plan is usually generic. This means that the amount of calories in this meal plan is usually not specific to you.

If you do have a nutritionist (personal trainers are not qualified to give out meal plans, FYI) or dietician that creates a meal plan that is based on your individual needs, it is more than likely going to cost you a lot of money for the time that would be needed to do that.

Even then, I still think this is a short term solution for removing some body fat.

Meal plans are great when you are feeling enthusiastic about your new ā€œchallengeā€ or ā€œtransformationā€ or whatever plan youā€™ve joined that gives you all these perfect meals to have you in a calorie deficit.

But what about when you are stuck at work and you canā€™t get your hands on cauliflower rice?

Do you feel like a failure when you get a sausage roll because itā€™s not on your plan?

Youā€™ve probably messed up the plan for lunch, so whatā€™s the point in having the perfect dinner from the meal plan?! (Iā€™m being facetious, in case that didnā€™t come across in text)

What happens when you get to the end of the 6/8/12 week meal plan and you want to resume your normal life that might include plenty of eating on the go and drinks?

Meal plans do not teach you how to live your life in a way that is sustainable and in line with your goals.

We need to drill down to the lifestyle and behaviours of the individual that got them to a place of feeling like they need a meal plan.

This is why I donā€™t even like giving clients calories in their first week, just some rough guidelines on how to ā€˜eat like an adultā€™.

That way they are choosing their own foods straight away, which we then adapt over the weeks to make sure that their nutrition is in line with their goals.

It might take a little bit longer to see results (which is why I made it a 12 week program), but then you have gotten your results, without overhauling your nutrition - which means you can keep going on well beyond 12 weeks, and you donā€™t need our help.

Itā€™s not great for business though. People selling meal plans will have clients returning to them again and again when they canā€™t keep up the results themselves.

But I genuinely believe that working in a moral way, with the clients' long term health and happiness has kept The Furnace going. We want you to sign up once and then not need our help anymore.

But of course, then I need to send these sales emails, as I say goodbye to another group of ladies who are leaving me with the mental freedom and physical changes to go enjoy their life, without our help.

If you would like to feel like that in 12 weeks, you can join The Furnace now for 25% off the full price.

Iā€™m looking forward to getting you started!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan ā€œTerrible business womanā€ Oā€™Hagan
to ā€˜eat like an adultā€™.
Funny af

Reactions: 6
I know she is loving these early morning walks now but come winter these walks will be something of nightmares it will be far too dark/cold/wet/windy for her to be out at 5 am and like I'd be very worried about attacks in the dark too

Reactions: 17
Shiv seems to have suspiciously quickly obtained a National insurance number and notified HMRC that she is working in the UK. Or maybe she hasn't. She will also need to obtain a UTR and Govt gateway code to submit her online return. That second bit doesn't need to be done yet but I doubt very much she's thought about doing any of this. Has she got a UK business bank account? So many questions. So little integrity.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I know she is loving these early morning walks now but come winter these walks will be something of nightmares it will be far too dark/cold/wet/windy for her to be out at 5 am and like I'd be very worried about attacks in the dark too
She needs to buy her north face coat too.. but she's not sure what size she'll be by the winter, whether she's "enjoyed living" or punished herself daily.

Here's an email for you, Shiv.. Why I ordered the bigger coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also if the Furnace and her other sources of income are making enough to enable her to live in somewhere like Clapham then she will almost certainly hit the VAT threshold which admittedly is much higher than in Ireland. She's still in an exploitative "digital nomad" Bali mindset where you can just rock up earn cash paid into an offshore account and essentially live for fxxk all. The UK isn't like that and HMRC will ream her if she starts her Bali tit there. Plus the rules on spending from business accounts are robustly managed. It's not like Bali where she can treat it like a personal piggy bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God help the HMRC call centre, will be slatted because she has to contact them and wait :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Excuse you - Iā€™ll have you know Leo V is signed up to the furnace emails. So she wonā€™t have to phone a call centre like a peasant she will have Leo phone the U.K. Home Office and ask to speak to Priti šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The most self centered douchey non-committal waster who spends hours out of the house every day at the gym or on the sesh and who already abandoned a dog in Bali might get a pet in a year?

Shiv, on behalf of pet owners everywhere please PLEASE don't.

Reactions: 13
I heard a rumour that Boris Johnson is resigning as PM to take up a PT role in the furnace

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You've got it the wrong way around... Siobhs moved to London to take up the role of PM, she decided to put her 500 points to good use and sort out the UK.
Listen Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s the problem. But since she landed in the U.K. things have gotten worse and this week alone - Silverstone & London - Crash and Cabinet Resignations.. Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s responsible but Her bestie is all about positive thinking and Siobhanā€™s negative mindset is spreading šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Sweaty Gi, a fraud to a tee, constantly dodging HMRC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.