Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be the business card causing the problems, I'd imagine there's more security surrounding business-related cards, with authentication pins/texts?

Like she has every phone and apple/galaxy watch under the sun, along with a revolut card - multiple ways to pay, but yet AIB is the seemingly the problem each and every time.

Wonder who told her to take those stories down/did people start messaging telling her to cop on about having card problems again?

Reactions: 5
It has to be the business card causing the problems, I'd imagine there's more security surrounding business-related cards, with authentication pins/texts?

Like she has every phone and apple/galaxy watch under the sun, along with a revolut card - multiple ways to pay, but yet AIB is the seemingly the problem each and every time.

Wonder who told her to take those stories down/did people start messaging telling her to cop on about having card problems again?
Yeah that would actually make sense, I've never had a business credit card but I would of assumed that you can only use it for business expenses?

But did she get something to wear for the wedding??!
Or did she just get accessories for the green dress ??!

Neck of her to keep us hanging off the edge of our seats!

Not too bothered about her bankcard now hanging around the school house of a Thursday for no reason. I love the school house she can get out !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she will plaster the cousins wedding all over the gram. She certainly wouldn't have the social skills to ask them if they minded. I'll bet she is the relative they dreaded inviting - the pissedness, the loud gobshitey manner combined with an undercurrent of jealousy. Not an appealing prospect as a wedding guest is our Shiv.

Reactions: 16
Must be but can you not update online saying your away? I’ve travelled a fair bit this year and haven’t had any issues. She must not have told the bank when she was leaving Bali and then they picked it up as strange activity in Portugal.
So they waited a full month and allowed the Portugal spending to go through and then decided to block her card in Dublin - where her Irish bank account would be 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello, I'm the one who called her Shergar O Hagan. Jees we have blasted into a new thread ! Gonna be a blinder of a Bank Holiday with this one.

The bankblockgate again 🙄 dose !

Reactions: 11
Does she think tik tok is an agony aunt app? It's aimed at kids, not one wants to see you moan about knickers you can't find in Penney's on it 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's going to attempt to do her own up do for the wedding? Hair lounge in swords not biting and the beg for a free MUA going well so.

she clearly can't afford to pay for an up do = broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's going to attempt to do her own up do for the wedding? Hair lounge in swords not biting and the beg for a free MUA going well so.

she clearly can't afford to pay for an up do = broke.
Equally she wants to stay home for getting ready so they can start drinking

Reactions: 10
She's doomed.
Stolen from a tweet: "Drinking as few as 7 to 14 U.K. units of alcohol per week is associated with a reduction in the volume of grey matter - nerve cells - in the brain. This study challenges contemporary thinking on “low risk” drinking"

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see what she wears to this wedding. I had a scroll through her IG feed and found 5, the latest 2 aren’t appropriate for a wedding imo but I can’t wait to see how she accessorises! 🤣

Do we think she’ll go with any of these or borrow one of Deirdre’s? Also what’s the obsession with green dresses?!

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t wait to see what she wears to this wedding. I had a scroll through her IG feed and found 5, the latest 2 aren’t appropriate for a wedding imo but I can’t wait to see how she accessorises! 🤣

Do we think she’ll go with any of these or borrow one of Deirdre’s? Also what’s the obsession with green dresses?!
I can only see 1 in anyway appropriate for a wedding lol

• Haha

Anyone comes to my wedding in one of those get ups and they'll be getting fucked out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Spaghetti strap midi one would work for a wedding.
Think she's got it into her head that green is her colour because of the red hair. Sadly never got the message that tanned is not her colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spaghetti strap midi one would work for a wedding.
Think she's got it into her head that green is her colour because of the red hair. Sadly never got the message that tanned is not her colour.
It could deffo be dressed up but not my favourite shade of green lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.