Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bank card blocked again, if only there was some way to transfer money to revolut and use your phone to payā€¦ā€¦.

The arrogance of this one to come out with such plainly unbelievable bull and expect people to swallow it. Itā€™s so insulting. Everyone knows there at least 5 ways you can access money if this did happen. Of course we all know itā€™s a pathetic excuse cos sheā€™s stone broke coming up to a wedding and the June bsnk holiday weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bank card blocked again, if only there was some way to transfer money to revolut and use your phone to payā€¦ā€¦.

The arrogance of this one to come out with such plainly unbelievable bull and expect people to swallow it. Itā€™s so insulting. Everyone knows there at least 5 ways you can access money if this did happen. Of course we all know itā€™s a pathetic excuse cos sheā€™s stone broke coming up to a wedding and the June bsnk holiday weekend.
Never known anyone to have their bank card blocked like this one šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For all her travel why doesnā€™t she have an international credit card she could earn points on? Like she makes out sheā€™s so tech savvy but I donā€™t know anyone thatā€™s a ā€œdigital nomadā€ that doesnā€™t have a rewards credit card

Reactions: 20
Never known anyone to have their bank card blocked like this one šŸ¤”
Herself and her bestie boo heg ,have the most horrendous time with cards and banks.
I suppose that's the joys of being scam artists, I would say con artist but a con artist has more intelligence and skill.

Reactions: 20
I never get the issue with this and the bank cards. She has a revolut card she was selling to everyone a few years back. She is so predictable. And why does she need to document it all on insta
Every last little thing. So no one can say it to her first she has to put it out these publicly. She's such a strange person. Never come across anyone like her.

Reactions: 17
I have some miserable bastards as mates but none go to the lengths this yoke does so not to buy a round or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So obvious that she is broke. Honestly if I had that much trouble with a bank I'd have switched by now, she's so full of tit.

Next up oh thanks for all the dms offering me money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are her family not mortified by the stuff she post's? No bank card = no wedding gift for her favourite cousin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Where's the story about the bank card? Can't see it.
It looks like she took it down. It was the same old whinge and moan about AIB blocking her card after she tried to buy something online from a site sheā€™s apparently used many times before. She probably didnā€™t get the reaction she wanted a.k.a people DMing her with offers of cash so she took it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where's the story about the bank card? Can't see it.
Waragainstinstagrammers caught it!
Usual bullshit with her, I cannot understand how she's not morto about the number of times she's had "card issues".

Dont worry Siobhan, your mam and dad will be at the wedding, they'll stump you up for a few glasses of prosecco šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bank card been blocked - just in time for the wedding tomorrow (so guess who won't be able to buy any drinks) Mmmmmmmmmm

Someone please tell this dumb dumb b**tch that if she associates a mobile number with her online banking, instead of blocking her card she just gets sent a text from AIB and it's INSTANTLY unblocked.

Surely someone of her means :)LOL: ) can afford a ā‚¬15 a month burner phone contract so this stupid tit doesn't keep happening?

She's an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 12
She knows banks are open during the week right? And they have phone lines that can unblock accounts?
Sheā€™s turning into a tit version of Inventing Anna.
Shiv, bbz. Itā€™s time to get a real job and an actual life. You know, where you have actual friends and donā€™t keep running from your problems every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm adamant that it's her business card that is constantly getting blocked.
Which will be a pain in the ass for paying for her galway hotel and food and drinks.....sorry I mean "business expenses"
Screenshot_20220602-205434_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: 5
I'm adamant that it's her business card that is constantly getting blocked.
Which will be a pain in the ass for paying for her galway hotel and food and drinks.....sorry I mean "business expenses"
View attachment 1313788
Must be but can you not update online saying your away? Iā€™ve travelled a fair bit this year and havenā€™t had any issues. She must not have told the bank when she was leaving Bali and then they picked it up as strange activity in Portugal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.