Siobhan O'Hagan #26 Shiv the Revealer, vaccine stealer, waxed beaver, sh*t cartwheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOH must also be a victim of Russia's cyber warfare attacks, only last week she was blaming some1 for trying to hack the Furnace website.
But as SOH is an "IT" expert and is highly proficient in "code" they have not been successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The world is not ready for her “truth” and “different” lifestyle. They try to silence her by hacking her excel spreadsheet.

🎶I get knocked down but I get up again . You’re never gonna keep me down .
She drinks a whiskey drink. She drinks a vodka drink. She drinks a lager drink. She drinks a cider drink🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The world is not ready for her “truth” and “different” lifestyle. They try to silence her by hacking her excel spreadsheet.

🎶I get knocked down but I get up again . You’re never gonna keep me down .
She drinks a whiskey drink. She drinks a vodka drink. She drinks a lager drink. She drinks a cider drink🎶
The pesky hackers hacking the spreadsheet and changing her formulas.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She blames WW for not focusing on resistance training a day after her announcing that if you don't have a gym the furnace will just give you a walking programme.

Also other than her first crossfit class since Christmas the last day when is the last time she's done resistance instead of punishment cardio?

Pot kettle black much??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So hang on.

She went to ww when she was 20. So we're talking what, 13 years ago???

How is her experience in a club that doesn't even exist in Ireland anymore relevant in 2022?? It isn't!

She says that there was no mention of protein.. now correct me if I'm wrong but 13 years ago no one talked about protein !

Times change and education moves on. If she wanted to write an article with any credibility about slimming clubs then she should research them now. Not discuss her experience 13 years ago.
Same shite here as her opinion on operation transformation which she hadn't even watched. Bore off siobhan.

Also I completely agree with the poster above, she STILL over exercises to make up for a bad diet so she is a bloody hypocrite.
this👆
I have said this before, she has no life experience.
She rabbits on about her past. WW from 14 yrs ago and her leaving cert. Also, whilst on about that, she did a short time of actuarial science in DCU. This is not as difficult to get into as the course in UCD which, when I was doing my LC required 600 points. Reason being that you do about 3 actuary exams and then only have to do 3 whilst training. In DCU, I think you might do 1.
Nothing at all wrong with the DCU course, it’s hard, but she likes to make out that she was an actuary. She did a few modules and gave it up.

She left that course, did HR or PR and left that to travel.
She didn’t travel
She has artificial friends
No special someone
No idea about what it takes to survive in the real world
But likes to preach to us as if we are dumb
She is such a fooking dose, she is getting older and everyone in Bali is getting younger and younger!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What nutrition qualifications does Shiv have??
I believe she has Precision Nutrition Level 1 https://www.precisionnutrition.com/nutrition-certification-level-1-presale-list

I mean, I've known PN for years and years - lots of the trainers etc I know and know of from North America would have hung out with them, recommended them etc. Met a couple of them myself. It's solid. But it's not a degree in dietetics, it's an online course you pay $1K for. Whether it makes you personally safe to provide nutrition advice is something different.

What I'd also love to know is how much in person actual training she's done. Taking clients in real life, not just online grifting with generic programmes...

Reactions: 6
She definitely said she worked as PT, I'm not sure where though? Like everything else in her early years it was a brief dalliance in doubt before she decided she was destined for better things.

Reactions: 8
I believe she has Precision Nutrition Level 1 https://www.precisionnutrition.com/nutrition-certification-level-1-presale-list

I mean, I've known PN for years and years - lots of the trainers etc I know and know of from North America would have hung out with them, recommended them etc. Met a couple of them myself. It's solid. But it's not a degree in dietetics, it's an online course you pay $1K for. Whether it makes you personally safe to provide nutrition advice is something different.

What I'd also love to know is how much in person actual training she's done. Taking clients in real life, not just online grifting with generic programmes...
I don't think she's done in person training in 5 years or so. I'm not sure how long she did it for.

Reactions: 6
I started following her when she worked in some gym and did actual personal training sessions with clients, counted macros and ate only Turkey burgers with salad and sweet potato. She used also chat in her car (before going into work)while chewing on the string of the hoody she wore with the most awful thick false lashes and long claw nails. At least that is gone. And she lived at home. I accidentally stumbled upon her way back when because i followed someone who did a you tube q&a with little known ex PT sonny something (cant rem his surname, lives in oz now) so i started following him, he then did the same q&a with shiv, so i followed her and my life went downhill after that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I started following her when she worked in some gym and did actual personal training sessions with clients, counted macros and ate only Turkey burgers with salad and sweet potato. She used also chat in her car (before going into work)while chewing on the string of the hoody she wore with the most awful thick false lashes and long claw nails. At least that is gone. And she lived at home. I accidentally stumbled upon her way back when because i followed someone who did a you tube q&a with little known ex PT sonny something (cant rem his surname, lives in oz now) so i started following him, he then did the same q&a with shiv, so i followed her and my life went downhill after that🤣

Yep she worked out of evolution fitness I believe. Not for long though.... Max 6 months before she went online. The guy is Sonny Hunt or Sonny Webster... Both had a lucky escape ha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The guy is Sonny Hunt or Sonny Webster... Both had a lucky escape ha
Sonny Webster announced some sort of weightlifting camp type thing in Bali later this year, the following day Shiv was back to weightlifting and some utter bullshit about having missed it and needing to get back to the resistance workouts 🙄
Another poor sod she stalks!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I just read correctly on her story that SOH offers courses in training personal trainers ? As in she can give people PT qualifications ? 🤯 someone please make this make sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No I can’t.
Shiv the Redeemer is now Shiv the Bomber Pilot. 👩🏽‍✈️

*HOW* is she making the invasion of Ukraine about herself & how it’s affecting her dreams now?
“Ah ffs” was my first thought when I read that, like what does be going through her head

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.