Siobhan O'Hagan #26 Shiv the Revealer, vaccine stealer, waxed beaver, sh*t cartwheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to put someone or something down to prop herself up? Putting slimming clubs down to make her plan look better. Baffled as to how she doesn’t see how much this screams insecurity. Not only is it a bad look professionally but one of the worst qualities you can have IMO.
(“No wonder you never made it as an actuary” - I know!) casual actuary flex of the day 🙄

Reactions: 23
So hang on.

She went to ww when she was 20. So we're talking what, 13 years ago???

How is her experience in a club that doesn't even exist in Ireland anymore relevant in 2022?? It isn't!

She says that there was no mention of protein.. now correct me if I'm wrong but 13 years ago no one talked about protein !

Times change and education moves on. If she wanted to write an article with any credibility about slimming clubs then she should research them now. Not discuss her experience 13 years ago.
Same shite here as her opinion on operation transformation which she hadn't even watched. Bore off siobhan.

Also I completely agree with the poster above, she STILL over exercises to make up for a bad diet so she is a bloody hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Gosh , those tennis videos have me feeling all sorts of ick ….
She meets some random young lads who are having a holiday in Bali and claims they are her “friends” ! she thinks this is a bragging insta worthy moment for some strange reason …
(From a quick insta investigation aka stalk, I see they are just there on holiday recently, and I’d say she has knickers older then them ! I do anyway)

So she meets these randomers probably in a bar last night , and they go off playing tennis and she records the whole process and puts it up on instagram …. SERIOUSLY ICK WORTHY
Is this what counts as “friends” these days ?
As an expat myself living in Asia, I can tell you the main thing to survive expat life is a strong friend support! (Actually the only way to survive any life) But it just dawned on me SOH is not living an expat life … she is living the life of an 18 year old on J1!! She is living in some deluded bubble where reality doesn’t count . Is it possible that all that nasal breathing has cut off oxegen from her brain ? Perhaps too many BJJ choke outs have affected her reasoning?

Reactions: 37
Gosh , those tennis videos have me feeling all sorts of ick ….
She meets some random young lads who are having a holiday in Bali and claims they are her “friends” ! she thinks this is a bragging insta worthy moment for some strange reason …
(From a quick insta investigation aka stalk, I see they are just there on holiday recently, and I’d say she has knickers older then them ! I do anyway)

So she meets these randomers probably in a bar last night , and they go off playing tennis and she records the whole process and puts it up on instagram …. SERIOUSLY ICK WORTHY
Is this what counts as “friends” these days ?
As an expat myself living in Asia, I can tell you the main thing to survive expat life is a strong friend support! (Actually the only way to survive any life) But it just dawned on me SOH is not living an expat life … she is living the life of an 18 year old on J1!! She is living in some deluded bubble where reality doesn’t count . Is it possible that all that nasal breathing has cut off oxegen from her brain ? Perhaps too many BJJ choke outs have affected her reasoning?
If you reversed the gender in that scenario, a man doing that would be considered a complete creep.

Reactions: 18
So hang on.

She went to ww when she was 20. So we're talking what, 13 years ago???

How is her experience in a club that doesn't even exist in Ireland anymore relevant in 2022?? It isn't!

She says that there was no mention of protein.. now correct me if I'm wrong but 13 years ago no one talked about protein !

Times change and education moves on. If she wanted to write an article with any credibility about slimming clubs then she should research them now. Not discuss her experience 13 years ago.
Same shite here as her opinion on operation transformation which she hadn't even watched. Bore off siobhan.

Also I completely agree with the poster above, she STILL over exercises to make up for a bad diet so she is a bloody hypocrite.

Exactly. The "points" plan is gone donkeys years. Unlimited fruit, veg and protein is a huge focus of the up to date version.

Also even way back when you chose your own target weight.

If someone who is 5.9 picked the lowest possible end of the "healthy bmi" range, that was entirely on them not their leader. She makes out like she was forced by weight watchers to try to get to 9 stone - that was her own choice.

I'm sure many 20 year olds had/have target weights that their 30 year old selves realise were ridiculous.

Also, how did drinking vodka and red bull on college nights out mean she couldn't cut the mustard with a normal career? Pretty sure most people drink during college and still transition to being a professional . Like her 9 stone dream, if she couldn't cut it in the working world that's entirely her own fault, not vodka and red bulls.

Reactions: 25
She can't make a mates wedding (that she would've had 2 years notice for) because shes ...what exactly ? Going to UFC Sunday? Learning "nasal running"?

She has nothing at all to fill her days and has already said she has a business class flight booked home later in the year.

She could get multiple economy flights home for the price of 1 business class.

If my friend didn't come to my wedding to prioritise the cost of a business class flight home the same year I'd simply delete them from my life.
they probably have, she just lacks the self awareness to realise!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is full of crap, I started focusing on my health and nutrition about 14 years ago. I was a stay at home mother with not much of a budget and I had easy access to people who openly spoke about nutrition and the importance of protein in a diet. She only ever looks at one narrow area and applies that widely to bump up her stance and her opinion.
She is just another "hun" jumping on the bangwagon

Reactions: 13
Also those purple shorts were see through - noticed it a number of times in the boxing videos

Reactions: 2
Thanks for letting us know Shiv, and for the usual cretinous “aw humanitarian disaster sad face” tokenism, before moving back to more posing for the ‘gram ✌🏼
D653A31D-A956-4CAE-AF27-36B519B64468.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I would personally like to thank Siobhan for her humanitarian work in keeping us all informed on ongoing global events. Without her, we would be ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Any pregnant or new mother who goes to Shivvo for coaching needs their head checked! She would have absolutely no sympathy for any tiredness, busy schedule, soreness, would prob tell u to suck it up and push u way too far. Cannot believe she's jumping on that bandwagon!
I think she realised alot of her original furness ladies / followers are prob going on to live a boring life of getting married and having babies so she's going to monopolise on this . I wouldn't be giving her a cent ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Omg I'm from Ireland and Ireland are a part of Europe. I'm so grateful to be in Bali✌"

Shivs thought process
Stupid witch needs a gag order & to have social media taken off her. She is the unbearable armchair expert about everything when she knows nothing about anything. This is just another bandwagon for her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.