Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I knew you would slip up eventually @Londoncailín !
You have to be Siobhan. There is nobody else in here that would understand the < and > signs. I can’t believe your rookie mistake.
Enjoy CrossFit & being horny around sonny webster when he gets to Bali. X
Ok, ok....you’ve uncovered my secret. I am Siobhán ‘the superior, nasal breather’ O’ Hagan. P.s...I don't want kids.

I am so excited about Sonny’s arrival. The thought of practising my double-unders with him is giving me fanny flutters. He can totally stay at my gaff; I'm really sound like that. P.s...I don't want kids.

Last night I had a dream about The Ukrainian people. When I woke up, I was so relieved that I truly only cared about one person: Me! P.s...I don't want kids.

I thought I dreamt of a nuclear bomb also, but it was a massive fart I did due to my toxic intestines. At least the smell cleared the room of mosquitoes. Who needs a net when my farts and body odour are weapons of mass destruction. P.s...I don't want kids.

Also, did you guys know I'm Irish? I hide it really well. I'm so mad how I purposely dress in green and white by accident on every night out, but hey, that's what cool wine aunts do. P.s...I don't want kids.

Gotta go now. My crew are waiting for me to go through some maths symbols with them. I'll do some nasal breathing and shout louder than everyone in the room.

Did I mention I don't want kids. Ever.

P.s...I am > you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Sparklelife2304

She obviously learned her lesson from when James Smith cropped her out of that photo in Sydney 🤣
I know it’s early doors but this has inspired another potential thread title:

Ginger on top, thigh gap photoshopped, always in the middle so she won’t get cropped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

professional_athlete

Following Shiv since around 2016 (for my sins) its been a constant worsening car crash I cannot take my eyes off. Before she competed she used to grind my gears so much, I couldn't understand how someone could come across so self centred, narcissistic, shallow and generally horrible. Later I saw just how childish, insecure and lonely she is and I've continued to follow as an observation of instahuns and the depths of cuntness some people can reach.

I read on here before that someone said she'd be a therapists wet dream, I understand what they were implying but my god, she is a therapists worse nightmare. People that go to therapy are generally seeking improvement and understanding in their life. She'd be giving the therapist advice. She has it all figured out. The whole living differently thing is insane. She just doesn't want to work. It's hard for me to get mad at her anymore (other than when she takes advantage of the homeless or breaks covid rules) because her life is really so pathetic and sad. I hope she seeks help sooner than later - I genuinely believe she could do with being institutionalised in one way or other. I'm not convinced she is an alcoholic but she has so many vices to deal with all her personal issues, alcohol being one of them, rehab shouldn't be off the cards down the line.

The no filters for other people/but her having fake boobs, teeth done, photoshop pics etc is something I picked up on a while ago, on the surface it's seems like she's a hypocrite always going on about this but the issue is with other people doing this (The same rules don't apply to her). She wants other people to stop using filters so she can feel better about her looks when she's endlessly scrolling through all her young attractive "mates" on her feed. Every aspect of her life is about bringing other people down to lift herself up.

In terms of "Living Differently" I remember years ago her aunt passed away, before she passed shiv implied that she told shiv to live her life to the fullest (which everyone should do) but it seems like she took her aunts idea of what living life to the fullest is (she set up that company in Portugal, I believe) and cannot go back now. There's too much personal attachment to the idea rather than finding a balance in life, she just wants to be on a holiday non-stop.

This might be out there, but for a few years now she has given off vibes of racism. During the heights of the BLM movement stuff she gave off serious rich white women saviour to the poor black people vibe. Maybe thats out there, the lines get blurry when you literally look down on every single person.

The comments on guys with long hair, beards is so obviously pointed at someone she liked and was rejected. All the lads in her pics that she hangs around look like normal GAA type, the exact same fade haircut and clean shaven or a couple of days stubble. I know some teenagers that have grown out of the childish behaviours Shiv displays on a day to day basis. It's also so clear the business is dropping and every question she gets is sent to herself 🤣

The idea of "Not having children" must consume her mind all day long every single day. I'm sure it's been said before, but it comes across like she has to tell herself this every single day cause she knows she won't be a mother based on how her life is going. There is no other reason to mention it so often other than to convince yourself and if that is the truth, I feel sorry for her. Don't get me started on her bringing up her leaving cert results, she must have sat that nearly 25 years ago now.

I have so much more to say on her antics but I'll leave it at that for the moment.

Shiv, when you read this, maybe don't assume it's just 'a troll' (26 threads on here) and maybe have a look inward and get some help to find some true happiness in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

professional_athlete

Don’t get me wrong, I think Sinead is as much of a melt as the next person…however remember when Shiv launched the new oven openings and everything went tits up, Sinead went away with her for a week(?) to provide support to her and keep her company while she tried to manage all the fires.

Sinead gets some bad news about her health and goes away on her own and Shiv shows her support by posting how good of a time Jack is having. I can so easily imagine Shiv talking shit behind her back about Sinead not going and she “could have just came and not drank” or something.

She is such horrible, unlikeable wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She's > the thundercunt she was last week.

That's ‘greater than’ for anyone who isn't as intellectually superior as Siobhán.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
She complains when she's hungover
She complains when she's not hungover
She complains when she exercises
She complains when she doesn't exercise
She complains about food
She complains about lack of food
She complains about the dog
She complains about other people
She is just non stop complaining
She complains that people ask her about having kids

She doesn't take pleasure in anything cos she's a moany bastard
But she's just living differently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 64

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
So hang on.

She went to ww when she was 20. So we're talking what, 13 years ago???

How is her experience in a club that doesn't even exist in Ireland anymore relevant in 2022?? It isn't!

She says that there was no mention of protein.. now correct me if I'm wrong but 13 years ago no one talked about protein !

Times change and education moves on. If she wanted to write an article with any credibility about slimming clubs then she should research them now. Not discuss her experience 13 years ago.
Same shite here as her opinion on operation transformation which she hadn't even watched. Bore off siobhan.

Also I completely agree with the poster above, she STILL over exercises to make up for a bad diet so she is a bloody hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Yesssssss!!!’ It’s back!!!

(‘>’ means greater than, for those that have been out of school a long time, like myself!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She’s like Peter Pan and all the young ones are the lost boys! She should quit while she’s ahead and just open up a hostel for Irish gap year students/early 20 year olds trying to find themselves..she’ll be “mid 30s soon” I sense another email coming about “weirdos dancing” to justify herself..
As if she’s the reason they’re in Bali, she tags them and all and they looked completely disinterested in her on Sineads stories last week as someone had pointed out. They need her to get exposure to her younger social circle haha likely Aoibhean.
I don’t even see her boasting as boasting, it’s obvious that Bali doesn’t have quality food. I’m sure you have to spend more to make a meal than it is to buy one, that’s not glamorous at all IMO. She’s notgoing to festival because she can’t hack it. I’m not a stranger to psychedelics and I honestly can’t imagine her being able to have a good trip with all of her issues!
when she splashes around her wealth and entitlement, I only see it as a false sense of entitlement. Being rich in a developing country is just that, it’s only entitlement and a false sense of wealth. You have to be pretty shallow not to see that. I’ve said this before but I have friends from college that are still hanging around in Thailand and we’re mid 30s. They don’t want to grow up and see themselves as successful because they’re able to own villas and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.When (if they have the funds which they never do) they come back to Dublin we constantly have to meet them for pints and skip dinner etc, their money goes nowhere in the real world.
Actual footage of Shiv working reception at the hostel she opens for gap year students

FF7294BC-6762-48CE-8221-248F605B9B70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

smurphette

VIP Member
Yep someone who doesn’t want kids does not mention it that frequently. I don’t want kids, and a colleague the other day made a comment to me like “oh when you have kids and you’re tied down…” and I just nodded along, because imagine being bothered enough to be like WELL ACTUALLY I DONT WANT KIDS ITS A VALID LIFE CHOICE.

Just sit quietly in your life choices Siobhan 😂
Same. I don't go around telling everyone I meet! And it oh so rarely comes up in conversation. Only really relevant if trying to form a relationship with someone anyway. And adore my nephew, so who knows? Had life taken a different path in my 20s, maybe I would have made other decisions.

I don't like it that people keep saying she's gay or that she does want kids but can't get anyone to impregnate her. Probably because I'm straight, have had VERY bad luck with relationships, and don't want to feel like people would say the same about me! I don't think I'm a total nightmare, but couldn't seem to manage finding someone where there was enough mutual liking. Not everyone single is trying to hide being gay or a deep desire to have children and crying every night. Sometimes, it's just how it pans out.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
The whole reel sounds like a parody of that Supergrass Song “Alright”.

We aren’t young, we wear green
Keep our fake teeth nice and clean
See our “friends”, see no sights
Feel alright

We wake up, we go out
Smoke a fag, put it out
See our friends, see no sights
Feel OH-lright

Are we like you?
I can't be sure
Of Aoibheann, as she turns
We are strange, in our worlds

But we aren’t young, we get by
Can't cook meals, ain't got time
Sleep around if we like
But we're alright

Got no cash, won’t wash hair
James Smith’s fit - but doesn’t care :(
Robbed helmet, no bank cards
But we're alright

Are we like you?
I can't be sure
Of Aoibheann, as she turns
We are strange, in our worlds

But we aren’t young, we wear green
Keep our teeth nice and clean
See our “friends”, see no sights
Feel OH-lright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

madegg91

"So I did as much cardio as I could, to eat more. (I hope you realise this is a bad idea)"

Is she a pathological liar, or just completely blind to what she does? She constantly does punishment cardio, and multiple gym sessions to "allow" herself to binge at the weekend?

She's a lost cause, Jesus Christ.

Sorry, also ETA: She's sad about missing a friend's wedding, not because she wants to be there for her friend, but because she's missing out on an Irish wedding sesh, 150%. If she wanted to be there, she would. Absolute dose of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 58