Siobhan O'Hagan #26 Shiv the Revealer, vaccine stealer, waxed beaver, sh*t cartwheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has the moped keys in her hand !! There is no way she fit to drive after the all day session!!! Disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She really is just a functioning alcoholic eh! Her life literally revolves around alcohol and all her exercise is just to try and prove she couldn't do all of that if she was an alcoholic? Bet even the younger ones don't drink as much as she does and think she's a bit of a sad lonely person! She tries to make out her prep days took away her youth and now she's living for it 😂

Reactions: 11
By the looks of them all I'd be suprised alcohol was the only thing being consumed yesterday 🤫
I'd say the stories posted today are not from today either she wants us all to think she is up and out when in reality she prob has her head down the toilet!

Reactions: 15
100% on the bag, the lot of them. I’d say the fear is unreal today seeing all those stories they’ve been tagged in 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.