Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POV: Pissed out of her head mad loud Dublin auld wan beside the pool in Santa Ponsa roaring at everyone. Go wan yup yup.

Same vibes from Shiv.
You know the granny on the mobility scooter in the series Benidorm….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her coffee thoughts she said “solid week of training, feeling fantastic and ready to ruin it all with the weekend” Is this not the mindset she tries to teach her clients not to have?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She's desperate to be "sexy" like Aoibhinn but unfortunately she doesn't actually have any natural sex appeal, just looks awkward.
She looks like someone's aunt who joined them on the holiday and has had too many pinots and is now trying make a sexy face to fit in with the 20 year olds.
This 👌

Colour is gorgeous on her but the dress is tacky and the shoes are horrific. No natural sex appeal at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She could have the world's most sexiest dress on and I wouldn't see anything about sexy about her.

Her obnoxious personality has made her ugly to me along with her very very disgusting lack of hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tbf to her. She looks sexy AF in that dress but I'm biased because I have a thing for ginger women but and it's a big but.. Hygiene. Has she showered? Plus with depressing monotony she's inevitably just going to get tit faced and annoying thereby destroying any sex appeal she had at the start of the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This 👌

Colour is gorgeous on her but the dress is tacky and the shoes are horrific. No natural sex appeal at all.
It would look SO MUCH BETTER if it had material all around. Her shape is fab, and all those cut-outs are just distracting from it and turning it into a stripper outfit.

This👆, such absolute tripe. Also, nasal breathing stops allergies? Nope, she just googled how to increase lung capacity and now follows the advice of the first link she found.
Back on the session this weekend I see, she is so unpredictable it’s hard to keep up! Rollercoaster with our Shiv
And HOW could nasal breathing do anything for allergies? I mean, what symptoms does she think you get if you have hayfever? And has it never occurred to her that many of the treatments are nasal sprays? These woo-merchants just make tit up and people repeat it as fact. It's just WILD.

Reactions: 12
Tbf to her. She looks sexy AF in that dress but I'm biased because I have a thing for ginger women but and it's a big but.. Hygiene. Has she showered? Plus with depressing monotony she's inevitably just going to get tit faced and annoying thereby destroying any sex appeal she had at the start of the evening.
I literally wretch when I think of some of her habits such as blow drying sweat into hair, ripping of teeth strips in public and the trash food she eats with insane levels of drink. Her insides must be ruined.

Full disclosure, once upon a time I swiped right on her🤣. I wouldn't do it now for sure after closely following the antics.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I literally wretch when I think of some of her habits such as blow drying sweat into hair, ripping of teeth strips in public and the trash food she eats with insane levels of drink. Her insides must be ruined.

Full disclosure, once upon a time I swiped right on her🤣. I wouldn't do it now for sure after closely following the antics.
Shut the door on the way out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This 👌

She looks fantatsic in it i must say The dress is similar to what Sinead wore for Jack's birthday party . Which she said she got made over there . Sorry but again exploiting the local economy ...probably paid duck all for it.

We forgive ya as long as no bodily fluids were exchanged 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dress is aoibhinns from the party have a look back. She looks very fancy compared to the rest, like the aunt you bring out and has a little bit more money and dresses over the top 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Omg 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The dress is aoibhinns from the party have a look back. She looks very fancy compared to the rest, like the aunt you bring out and has a little bit more money and dresses over the top 😅
I bet 100 euro they don't wash their clothes 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
When I saw the post my first thought was that all the girlos dressed her up to look hot cause she’s chasing someone at the show they’re at

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why Nicole isn't around them anymore ......

Youre right . My bad .....

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened between her and Queen Nicole? They’re not following eachother. But sibh is following her ex.
((Sorry if it’s already been mentioned.))

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just had a proper look at the shoes. Her feet look so mangled, why would you wear shoes like that and show them off!

Reactions: 10
Our business hun read her first marketing book and is taking on the old age tactic “sex sells”.
That’s right hun, do it for the gram ! Full face of makeup to be sweated off in minutes (her words) but doesn’t matter ,gotta do it for the gram !
Some company owners when facing decline in revenue might actually reassess their business service , structure, costing etc but oh no, instahun business 101 : more glamorous pics / more bikini pics !
The delusions of a Narcissist ! xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Tattlers
It is with sincere regret that I am resigning from my position on this platform and all social media.
To wake up and see Siobhan trying to dance sexily was just too much.
My husband has agreed for the sake of my health and eye sight I will have to log off.
I hope you understand.
evidence is attached hereunder

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.