Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.
100% this🙌🙌I am late 30s & have done lots of group travel..with people of all ages..& am still friends with a lot of them a lot younger than me..so narrow minded to think age determines friendships

Reactions: 13
Telling everyone that she has FOMO from our pubs opening again. Says the selfish fucker that was out every night of the week over Christmas

Reactions: 48
I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.
Hmmm I dunno, I’m 30 and have a lot more in common with my 40 year old colleagues than my 20 year old ones! Hanging out with ones in the early twenties is a no for me. Theyre basically teenagers!

Reactions: 17
Hmmm I dunno, I’m 30 and have a lot more in common with my 40 year old colleagues than my 20 year old ones! Hanging out with ones in the early twenties is a no for me. Theyre basically teenagers!
Agreed. Shiv obviously finds the 20 odd year old wannabe hooker ‘cool and interesting’ though. Frankly I’m embarrassed for them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have mixed feelings about the age thing. I'm past 40, eek! 20s seems very young, but then again know some in early 20s in work or through hobbies that are mature and I'd get on well with. Hard to tell purely on the numbers. I have had some great conversations with early 30s who have more life experience than me. That said, my actual best friends tend to be 40 to mid 50s and I don't go seeking out younger groups. She gives the impression of actually wanting to hang around with all that crowd and their Only Fans adverts.

Reactions: 9
Siobs was born in 1988 making her 33 going on 34. I always thought she was late 30s EARLY 40s. Sorry if her age has already been stated.

Reactions: 3
Thank god tit-van has stopped tagging the members of Kodaline when she posts about them! The second hand embarrassment was horrific 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute state of them all watching UFC like they are at an audience with the pope.

And ‘stationary shopping’??? Unless she stood still in a shop and didn’t move, I presume our leaving cert genius meant ‘stationery’ shopping.

Don’t even get me started on the sight of her orange tongue coming at me first thing this morning. There should be a TW with it 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘People have been asking me what vitamins to take’….what is wrong with people that they have to ask someone with no knowledge whatsoever about taking vitamins apart from the fact that she has a discount code and works for my protein

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘People have been asking me what vitamins to take’….what is wrong with people that they have to ask someone with no knowledge whatsoever about taking vitamins apart from the fact that she has a discount code and works for my protein
Nothing wrong with them, apart from the fact they don’t exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You should surely know by now that NOBODY EVER ASKS, it's just the intro line of the #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do influencers still do this whole 'so many people have asked' bullshit🤣 it's so obvious and just downright condescending to their fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And ‘stationary shopping’??? Unless she stood still in a shop and didn’t move, I presume our leaving cert genius meant ‘stationery’ shopping.
👍🏻🤣👍🏻 Thought the exact same thing about the Leaving Cert genius! But hey ... Gah she's so content!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.