Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just say she cannot spare more than 40 mins total on reading and yoga because she is too busy? Doing what? She is a lazy grifter- I cannot believe she has anyone following her thats not doing it for laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve said this before but again this morning we have a group photo, with 30 or so people, and Shiv plonked right in the middle. Absolutely eats herself that one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You could take a guess based on the photos. That's not an advert for improving your fitness.
Straight away I thought onlyfans but it isn't on her Instagram.

I really struggle to understand why girls like having half nearly naked photos of themselves on the internet. Especially for free! I know, I know be kind. People can do what the want. But literally who are they doing it for, the internet is full of weirdos. Why do they want weirdos and strangers looking and judging their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I really struggle to understand why girls like having half nearly naked photos of themselves on the internet. Especially for free! I know, I know be kind. People can do what the want. But literally who are they doing it for, the internet is full of weirdos. Why do they want weirdos and strangers looking and judging their bodies.
Weirdos like Shiv in my opinion. It seems to be working for her. She's got a paid roof over her head from sugar mommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weirdos like Shiv in my opinion. It seems to be working for her. She's got a paid roof over her head from sugar mommy.
Ahh actually that's probably true. Suppose if it wasn't for knicker pics Shiv might have never took her in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She has an email address for her business and her IMs, I presume interested parties contact her that way.

I actually went back and double checked that story and couldn't figure that out either??

Yeah not a great advert for MyProtein if it's a knicker detail? (IF!)
Is it a piercing we are seeing ? *vom*

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Speaking of bare buttocks. What does her room mate do for a living? Her pics are quite sexualised for someone who does brows.
The roommates sister also seems to be in Bali and posts somewhat similar pics with no clear source of income, I reckon its rich parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So the OH fitness furnace is changing to ‘the furnace’ and is launching soon. Wow I’m sure this is equally as technical with excel sheets, I’m going to give it a 10/10 anyway before I even try it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she's acted with covid specifically has been such a disgrace (even by her low standards) that I messaged my protein on Instagram. I quite like their stuff and order them a couple of times a year for clothes, vitamins and protein powder. It did my head in that they continued to work with her. This was their response. Not sure how low she has to stoop before they cut ties but I'm completely done with them now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The way she's acted with covid specifically has been such a disgrace (even by her low standards) that I messaged my protein on Instagram. I quite like their stuff and order them a couple of times a year for clothes, vitamins and protein powder. It did my head in that they continued to work with her. This was their response. Not sure how low she has to stoop before they cut ties but I'm completely done with them now.
Well that’s the last time I’ll be buying anything from MP then!
Piss poor response.

Reactions: 14
Understandable. I've used them for many many years, but feel the brand has been tainted by some of these influencers - particularly ones like her. My sister only knows of them through her and has vowed to never ever buy anything from them because she's so heavily involved.
(And also, don't think these influencers do much to promote the clothing - it all looks cheap and unsupportive, maybe because of sizing)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.