Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so offended by cancel culture but yet thinks it'd her place to take down OT.

In my opinion that show does alot more good than harm. But Miss Dominoes or die is the expert in healthy living
This. And when so many pages have blocked you maybe it’s time to realise that you are the common denominator.
Sorry to derail, I don’t know how to set up a thread for Intuitive eating so I’ll stop now with the red mist! 😂

Reactions: 6
I'd love if she was publicly called out the dangerous fool.

She's never watched the show so her opinion is invalid.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure OT would have an opinion on the way she promotes Heath as well!! Pot kettle black

Reactions: 10
Looks like she re home 2 of Bali's caterpillars over her eye balls 🐛🐛 will divert people eyes away from staring at her lips blending into her face for a while I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we still not have the new furnace yet? I mean I am hanging it out for it here!! :p

Not even a mention of the people who must still be on their 3 months of the current furnace? Is her OH fitness furnace Insta page gone now? Still linked from her bio but I am getting "page not found"??

Page Not Found • Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.
I think 30 & 40 might be ok. But depends entirely on the people. If you’re 30 you’re an adult. 20 year olds are basically teenagers. I’m 35, Have solo travelled a lot, mixed with 20 year olds to 50 year olds…..grand for the holiday. would I see myself being friends with someone in their early 20s long term…. none of the ones iv met personally. All nice people but just at times it becomes very obvious there’s a big age gap, I’m sure they felt the same about me. That’s been my experience. Just at a different stage of life. Ur woman aoibhinn doesn’t seem very mature, Iv met Siobhan a few times…..couldn’t see them clicking long term. Siobhan is very straight laced, that’s how I found her anyway.

Reactions: 13
I think the age difference is the least problematic thing about shivs interactions with aoibheann.. those comments she’s left on her pictures to me come across as sleazy and leery and if a man left those comments on my pics I’d feel uncomfortable? That’s not something I’d say to my closest female friends?
to me it nearly came across like a comment a regular (overbearing) customer would leave on a sex workers post or there’s just something really uncomfortable about it like with her and sinead, Siobhan is in the power position? If she’s paying the rent or whatever it’s nearly like aoibheann just has to grimace and go along with it, that’s the impression I get or the feeling I get, maybe I’m way off.

ive had a really lovely relationship while I was in my 20s with a man in his 30s and there was nothing bad or nefarious about it, we worked in the same industry and had been friends for a long long time before it but there were noticeable differences. Maybe these don’t apply to Siobhan but this man was a home owner, made much more money than I did at the time and much more life experience. He was at a much more settled stage of life whereas I was still going out and going mad whenever the opportunity arose etc but maybe that’s what Siobhan likes. If they are together that is. I feel like she might hang out with the younger crowd because it nearly validates her lifestyle of drinking and eating so much crap because that’s kinda acceptable when you’re young and new in the adult world. Whereas in your 30s you can’t get away with as much? And she’d stand out more in a negative light with people her own age.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have mixed feelings about the age thing. I'm past 40, eek! 20s seems very young, but then again know some in early 20s in work or through hobbies that are mature and I'd get on well with. Hard to tell purely on the numbers. I have had some great conversations with early 30s who have more life experience than me. That said, my actual best friends tend to be 40 to mid 50s and I don't go seeking out younger groups. She gives the impression of actually wanting to hang around with all that crowd and their Only Fans adverts.
None of them are mature, Shiv included.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.